Happy 4th of July......Dont forget to thank a Liberal

What it means today is that you work full time and still need government assistance to "make ends meet"

That is by design.

Why did Obama raise excise taxes on booze, tobacco, and fatty foods?

To curb consumption.

Why is his policies costing billions to businesses? Because he says he wants to punish the rush. Instead he ends up jacking up the cost of living for the 'poor' workers that still have jobs. Raising the cost of electricity, water, food, fuel, and everything else. Blame that prick in the Whitehouse for the increase in poverty since he got into office.

Nice try.....Fox would be proud

But we can really thank the Reagan Revolution and its resulting destruction of the American Middle Class

The middle class has been destroyed by the welfare/warfare state which is a BIpartisan creation.

What it means today is that you work full time and still need government assistance to "make ends meet"

That is by design.

To curb consumption.

Why is his policies costing billions to businesses? Because he says he wants to punish the rush. Instead he ends up jacking up the cost of living for the 'poor' e tworkers that still have jobs. Raising the cost of electricity, water, food, fuel, and everything else. Blame that prick in the Whitehouse for the increase in poverty since he got into office.

But we can really thank the Reagan Revolution and its resulting destruction of the American Middle Class

Bullshit.

Obama is setting new records. Poverty under his watch is higher than at any time during the last 50 yrs. Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record - Washington Times

All he seems to want to do about it is hold meetings, play golf, and do fundraisers.....

Last edited:
We don't need millionaires in America anymore.

We need more marginally poor people.

That way maybe some of the things that makes us special will go away.

By the way, if you make it easy to be poor nobody will want to get out of poverty. Production goes down and the economy stagnates. The only people that will be rich is folks in Washington.

No poor person ever did better by receiving less

Show me anywhere in the US or anywhere in the world where poor people have become more successful by cutting their benefits

Show me examples of people that sit on their asses watching TV and drinking beer accomplishing great things.

Your problem is whenever someone offers to increase their benefits and one of us objects, you think we want to cut benefits.

FAIL

You claim that removing benefits from poor people will ultimately make them more successful. Where are your success stories?

Show me anywhere in the US or anywhere in the world where poor people have become more successful by cutting their benefits

Show me examples of people that sit on their asses watching TV and drinking beer accomplishing great things.

Your problem is whenever someone offers to increase their benefits and one of us objects, you think we want to cut benefits.

FAIL

You claim that removing benefits from poor people will ultimately make them more successful. Where are your success stories?

Look , you have a responsibility to support yourself and your family. How you do it is irrlevant.

But those who made it typically acquired a marketable skill.

That is by design.

To curb consumption.

Why is his policies costing billions to businesses? Because he says he wants to punish the rush. Instead he ends up jacking up the cost of living for the 'poor' e tworkers that still have jobs. Raising the cost of electricity, water, food, fuel, and everything else. Blame that prick in the Whitehouse for the increase in poverty since he got into office.

Bullshit.

Obama is setting new records. Poverty under his watch is higher than at any time during the last 50 yrs. Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record - Washington Times

All he seems to want to do about it is hold meetings, play golf, and do fundraisers.....

Washington Times?

Couldn't find anything on Breitbart?

FAIL

Epic Fail

I never said anything about removing benefits, you did

I'll give success stories.

Madonna never would have been a success if she hadn't gone to NYC and starved while working for her big break.

My wife was born in Alabama to a poor migrant mother who never would accept government assistance. She used that extremely poor upbringing as incentive never to allow herself to get in that state ever again. Now she's worked and slaved till she's now worth several million and has a monthly income of $12,000. She didn't get it from handouts from the state.

FAIL

Look , you have a responsibility to support yourself and your family. How you do it is irrlevant.

It is a GOP mantra....gotta make poor people suffer more for them to want to succeed

Where is the evidence? Red States have been slashing benefits to the poor for decades. Where are their success stories showing poor people picking themselves up by their bottstraps and breaking out of poverty?

FAIL

Epic Fail

Madonna never would have been a success if she hadn't gone to NYC and starved while working for her big break.

My wife was born in Alabama to a poor migrant mother who never would accept government assistance. She used that extremely poor upbringing as incentive never to allow herself to get in that state ever again. Now she's worked and slaved till she's now worth several million and has a monthly income of $12,000. She didn't get it from handouts from the state.

Madonna? That is your success story?

Show me some numbers. You want to talk Alabama? Show me numbers out of Alabama where their poor do better because Alabama is so stingy

FAIL

It is a GOP mantra....gotta make poor people suffer more for them to want to succeed

Where is the evidence? Red States have been slashing benefits to the poor for decades. Where are their success stories showing poor people picking themselves up by their bottstraps and breaking out of poverty?

BULLSHIT.

Read about Cornelius Vanderbilt who left school at 11 in order to become a gazillionaire.

BULLSHIT.

Read about Cornelius Vanderbilt who left school at 11 in order to become a gazillionaire.

Damn...you guys are funny

BULLSHIT.

Thank you.

Now tell the social workers in each and every state where you have applied, to drop you off from the welfare rolls.

Go to a technical community college, read their catalogue, talk to a counselor, find out which jobs are really in demand, sign up for it and come back in a couple of years and tell me if you don't feel better about yourself.

DO IT - NO MORE BULLSHIT. GET.

BULLSHIT.

Thank you.

Now tell the social workers in each and every state where you have applied, to drop you off from the welfare rolls.

Go to a technical community college, read their catalogue, talk to a counselor, find out which jobs are really in demand, sign up for it and come back in a couple of years and tell me if you don't feel better about yourself.

DO IT - NO MORE BULLSHIT. GET.

I have no idea what you are babbling about

FAIL

Epic Fail

Show me some numbers. You want to talk Alabama? Show me numbers out of Alabama where their poor do better because Alabama is so stingy

You asked for some and I gave you some.

I even gave you a link to show you how poverty has grown under Obama.

Will you shut up and take the time to listen?

Heck no!!

You're just some big mouth idiot that doesn't listen to the truth even when it's giftwrapped for you to read.

Epic Fail

Heck no!!

You're just some big mouth idiot that doesn't listen to the truth even when it's giftwrapped for you to read.

Throwing out Madonna stories and tear inducing tales of your wifes struggles to escape poverty does not answer the question

Show me where poor people have been more successful when they have been made to suffer more.

Name a state where the poor have achieved more by suffering more

May 1st, Thank a Liberal Day

MayDayCartoon%20lg.JPG

Heck no!!

Throwing out Madonna stories and tear inducing tales of your wifes struggles to escape poverty does not answer the question

Show me where poor people have been more successful when they have been made to suffer more.

Name a state where the poor have achieved more by suffering more

I gave you examples you piece of shit.

Best thing everyone can do is put your worthless fucking ass on ignore, because you refuse to face the truth.

First, It's Independence day.

Second, any attempt from a modern liberal to take credit for what our Founders did while pissing on it everyday in policy is a joke.

what exactly does "redistribute the wealth" mean then?

Good question

Income EQUALITY means everyone makes the same income. Nobody but NOBODY is suggesting that all income should be equal

Redistribution of wealth looks at where our money is going. Right now, one percent of the population controls 35 percent of the wealth. 40 percent of the population controls four tenths of a percent of the wealth

The question is....why do we continue programs that help the one percent?

Actually accepting your premise, the question would be how do YOU propose redistribution should be apportioned?
Taxation, monetary policy, and welfare are usually the first that come to mind. However, there are other methods that can be used. One is to provide better education and job training for the poor and more college financial aid to those with academic qualification in the form of federal grants, not college loans. Secondly, subside work through business partnerships for low income to middle income families to increase family income with a more gradual phase out of welfare programs. Taxes should be increased, not by raising rates but phasing out some deductions and business right offs.

Last edited:
First, It's Independence day.

Second, any attempt from a modern liberal to take credit for what our Founders did while pissing on it everyday in policy is a joke.

The Founders owned slaves.

America was built on slavery.

Forum List

Back