Happy 4th of July......Dont forget to thank a Liberal

Yes, Freedom isn't so FREE under the subversive liberals...Enjoy!

July-4th.jpg

Well hell no, all those Teatards carrying guns nowadays, who the hell is safe.

Yes, next time you're raped, call a hippie that carries an Iphone instead of a gun....he'll take pictures!

Liberals, so fucked up in their minds, it's difficult to see how they post and breathe at the same time!

Last edited:
I'd wager that if Jefferson or Madison were here, they'd spit on Obama.

they'd be more likely to spit on you

but thanks for your "opinion".

Of course Listening ignorantly assumes that Jefferson and Madison would have the exact same outlook as they had back then without first taking a good hard look at what had transpired during the intervening 200+ years.

Odds are neither of those astute founding fathers would be pleased with the TP'ers trampling all over the concepts they had to shed blood to achieve.

They would also endorse the ACA since it was Adams who signed a similar law that had the support of both Jefferson and Hamilton.

Thomas Jefferson Also Supported Government Run Health Care - Forbes

So when it comes to being used as a spittoon Listening should try using his head before he opens his mouth in my opinion.

ROTFLMAO....

The Forbes article has been played to death....and that is the connection to the ACA.

This is to funny.

Deridio should pull his head out of his ass before he offers any more opinions.

July-4th.jpg

Yes, next time you're raped, call a hippie that carries an Iphone instead of a gun....he'll take pictures!
Next time? Are you stupid, I've never been raped, and if I was, I would call the police, not some ignorant Teatard.

Liberals, so fucked up in their minds, it's difficult to see how they post and breathe at the same time!
You're the one that is fucked up and can't even recognize it....you can breath but your posting is questionable.

Next time? Are you stupid, I've never been raped, and if I was, I would call the police, not some ignorant Teatard.

You're the one that is fucked up and can't even recognize it....you can breath but your posting is questionable.

There is always that FIRST TIME, so instead of that hated red neck biker with an American flag on his sleeve and a CC on his hip, you start yelling for one of your hippie fags, to come help you! Mert, you're an asshole when you post in politics, go back to the CAT section where you're useful!

Yes, LET the guy RAPE you, don't protest, and then call the police after the incident...but NOT TO WORRY, you get pregnant, you can always kill the baby! Make your conscience feel better about it, as you now GOT REVENGE! Sick bitch!

Why? We Founded the US, not some conservative garbage like you!

And you did it to found a place of tolerance and respect for diversity of people and thought, right?

BTW, when you say "We Founded the US," the founding fathers actually were not authoritarian leftists. Just thought you might like to know.

Nope the USA Founders were the MOST RADICAL LIBERALS OF THEIR TIMES

Conservatives? They wee the Torrie's/Loyalists, mainly (except for those Anti Federalists types)....

Here's another game to play, here's another thing to say.

You're playing a word game. The founding fathers were liberals, they were classic liberals. Who are libertarians. Small government, not no government.

Today, authoritarian leftists call yourself liberals, but you aren't liberal in any sens of the word. You just like the word. You calling yourselves liberal is like North Korea calling itself a "people's democratic republic." Strikes one, two and three to the truth.

Weird, they got rid of that weak federal Gov't thing (because it didn't work), the Articles, for STRONG federalism US Constitution

Actually we replaced a powerless Federal government with a weak one.

Sure we did. Weird, How'd that work out? :eusa_clap:

It's ironic you used the term "strong federalism."

What you said is actually true. What's hilarious though is that you obviously don't know what "federalism" means...

:lmao:

And you did it to found a place of tolerance and respect for diversity of people and thought, right?

BTW, when you say "We Founded the US," the founding fathers actually were not authoritarian leftists. Just thought you might like to know.

Conservatives? They wee the Torrie's/Loyalists, mainly (except for those Anti Federalists types)....
You morons keep repeating that trying to make it true. They were not big government types, even the federalists didn't want that kind of central involvement, nor did they expect someone else to fight their fight.

At this point, it's hard to believe anything other than they are just too stupid to know what the founding fathers said or meant and they really don't care as long as what they say serves their purpose. They are desperate to be told what to think. The Democrats oblige and tell them what to think, and they think it.

You morons keep repeating that trying to make it true. They were not big government types, even the federalists didn't want that kind of central involvement, nor did they expect someone else to fight their fight.

In 1780 there were no big governments anywhere in the world. Especially for a struggling nation deep in debt and with no industry.

And yet, they made a serious attempt to limit it's size. Do you know what the 9th and 10th amendments mean?

In 1780 there were no big governments anywhere in the world. Especially for a struggling nation deep in debt and with no industry.

And yet, they made a serious attempt to limit it's size. Do you know what the 9th and 10th amendments mean?

There are no limits on the "size" of the government. Your libertarian interpretations of the 9th and 10th amendments are not supported by the legislature or by the courts

There are no limits on the "size" of the government. Your libertarian interpretations of the 9th and 10th amendments are not supported by the legislature or by the courts

Evasion. What do the 9th and 10th amendments mean?

Whatever the federal government does not do is left to the states

10th amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Seriously, that's what you think it says? That's your level of reading comprehension? Fascinating. So what did they mean by the 9th then?

9th amendment: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people

10th amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Seriously, that's what you think it says? That's your level of reading comprehension? Fascinating. So what did they mean by the 9th then?

9th amendment: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people
Show me the court cases that back your interpretation

Dude, focus. I asked ... you ... what it means. I didn't say what either means here. You said what you think the 10th means, now I'm asking what you think the 9th means.

Dude, focus. I asked ... you ... what it means. I didn't say what either means here. You said what you think the 10th means, now I'm asking what you think the 9th means.

It means what it says.

And it's author also stated...

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.

The operations of the federal government will be most extensive and important in times of war and danger; those of the State governments, in times of peace and security. As the former periods will probably bear a small proportion to the latter, the State governments will here enjoy another advantage over the federal government. The more adequate, indeed, the federal powers may be rendered to the national defense, the less frequent will be those scenes of danger which might favor their ascendancy over the governments of the particular States.

[this has only been quoted 100 times...so we'll let RW figure it out]

But, the libs are more than happy to hide behind court cases.....

Unless, of course, it involves Hobby Lobby.

Interpretation?

Is Swahili your native language?

July-4th.jpg

And what they never seem to understand is we need more laws and more rules because we have more people living much closer together and more dependent on one another. The actions of one person has far more impact on others than anytime in our history.

Last edited:

Interpretation?

Is Swahili your native language?

He doesn't trust what he reads, he only trusts what liberal lawyers read and explain to him. And by "explain" I mean tell him what to say.

Forum List

Back