Happy Africa Day

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Tremendous time to celebrate the Dark Continent and its tremendous heritage. Wear your pants in a sagging fashion, use the term "yo" as often as possible, enjoy a Schlitz malt liquor and a Hennessey, smoke a newport or a blunt or at least pose with one if you can't stand the nasty fumes.

Tremendous time to celebrate the Dark Continent and its tremendous heritage. Wear your pants in a sagging fashion, use the term "yo" as often as possible, enjoy a Schlitz malt liquor and a Hennessey, smoke a newport or a blunt or at least pose with one if you can't stand the nasty fumes.

Damn, I missed Happy Africa Eve!

I'll celebrate apartheid.

That's African, right?

ApartheidSignEnglishAfrikaans.jpg

Thats not "african" culture. That is american thug culture.
Regardless, I have no reason to celebrate a shithole continent.

To be fair, Africans and African Americans are two different groups.

Each has it own distinctive cultural features.

I have read that some Africans who visit the United States are astonished by certain aspects of African American culture.

Those are American consumer goods not humans.

Last edited:
In this picture, joyful Africans celebrate their rich, vibrant culture by donning their tribal costumes and traditional jewelry, and singing the songs of their people. Hear the irresistible rhythm and the soothing melody as it wafts through the air: "Goodyear...Goodyear.....Goodyear..."

man-in-tire.jpg

To be fair, Africans and African Americans are two different groups.

Each has it own distinctive cultural features.

I have read that some Africans who visit the United States are astonished by certain aspects of African American culture.
My ex doctor was an actual "african"
I was there one day and something had happened and he was talking to me about it. Cant remember what it was that brought it up, but I do remember him blasting black America. He told me Black africans like to blast America but they are so weak, they couldnt make it in their homeland lol

We can celebrate Africa day by making it

Back to Africa day

By deporting BLM black bigots to Africa, so they can be with the descendants of those who enslaved them, and bitch for reparations and handouts THERE.

To celebrate I think I will sit back and watch a few Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movies

We can celebrate Africa day by making it

Back to Africa day

By deporting BLM black bigots to Africa, so they can be with the descendants of those who enslaved them, and bitch for reparations and handouts THERE.
We tried that before with Republic of Liberia but the blacks did not want to go back then either

Get your shit together, Africa.

Africa could get their shit together in one big pile, but it would still be one big pile of shit. Not unlike Haiti: Look how much money the world has thrown into that shithole over the decades.
Can you name me one white country that never borrows money?

Sure. As soon as you tell me how many billions of dollars other countries give us in humanitarian aid.

Get your shit together, Africa.

Africa could get their shit together in one big pile, but it would still be one big pile of shit. Not unlike Haiti: Look how much money the world has thrown into that shithole over the decades.
Can you name me one white country that never borrows money?

Sure. As soon as you tell me how many billions of dollars other countries give us in humanitarian aid.

America gets back as much as it gives in foreign aid​

New Topics

Forum List

Back