Happy Easter everyone

The gift Christ give on the cross, was given to all. We just have to accept it.

Happy Easter!

Especially those of you that believe.

Those who believe, I wish you well.
Those who don't, can (will) go to Hell.

Happy easter bunny day !

over two thousand years ans still no
Return of the jebus!!

WHAT JEBUS SAID :from the buy bull

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or “spiritual” event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

Get a clue bible thumpers

A sucker is born (again) every minute

happy-easter-jesus-21303245-231-2481.jpg

Especially those of you that believe.

Hmmmmmm. Do you honestly not wish those if us who do not believe a happy Easter with the same enthusiasm as those who do?

Why did you add that qualifier? Think about it.

Why do you always ask such dumbass questions? Obviously Easter has special meaning to a believer. Moreso than just shoving chocolate rabbits in their face.

Back to ingnore with you....

Was hoping this thread would be more like Christmas 1914 than Tet 1968.

Lost my religion a long time ago. Still remember going to church every Sunday until graduating high school, May 1967. Easter was special. Long ago. Far away in my mind. Almost all of the people who dined at those tables are dead. Wonderful people. Paid some heavy dues. Expected that we would as well. They were right.

Happy Easter.
May the year ahead be all you want it to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back