Happy Easter

Crackerjaxon

Nov 12, 2012
Here comes Peter Cottontail...

306034_507870829269421_1250358238_n.jpg

Best Easter wishes to all.

lol that pic is creepy.

Happy Easter to those who mention it, though. I have no idea what easter is about, but it sounds like a cool holiday:)

lol that pic is creepy.

Happy Easter to those who mention it, though. I have no idea what easter is about, but it sounds like a cool holiday:)

Christians celebrate the easter bunny's birthday

Attachments

• $hot_cross_bunny_1252175.jpg
    $hot_cross_bunny_1252175.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if it makes the children happy, I'm all for it, why not.

It's the celebration of Jesus's rise from the grave and ascending into Heaven.
The Easter bunny is just a made up thing to entertain kids and take people's eye's away from the real reason. Just like with Christmas, anything to distract people from the real meaning.

Happy Easter to everyone

Whether you are Christian or not, it is still a wonderful time of the year

It's the celebration of Jesus's rise from the grave and ascending into Heaven.
The Easter bunny is just a made up thing to entertain kids and take people's eye's away from the real reason. Just like with Christmas, anything to distract people from the real meaning.

Well, then, if its a happy holiday, then, happy holiday:)

You had better read up what was done to us Jews around easter time by the church and the passion plays that fostered murder and Pogroms. It's not so cutsie and innocent as they make it to be. Good Pesach

During easter In the Middle Ages and early modern times, after the performance of a Passion play, which was staged in many towns and villages, spectators, inflamed by the depiction of a frenzied Jewish mob taunting Jesus, often poured into the Jewish ghetto to kill, maim, and vandalize.

http://archive.adl.org/Interfaith/passion_theology.asp

http://www.thebreman.org/exhibitions/online/1000kids/antisemitism.html

Last edited:

You had better read up what was done to us Jews around easter time by the church and the passion plays that fostered murder and Pogroms. It's not so cutsie and innocent as they make it to be. Good Pesach

During easter In the Middle Ages and early modern times, after the performance of a Passion play, which was staged in many towns and villages, spectators, inflamed by the depiction of a frenzied Jewish mob taunting Jesus, often poured into the Jewish ghetto to kill, maim, and vandalize.

Passion Plays in History and Theology

One Thousand Children: Georgia's Role in the Rescue of Jewish Children

Oy.

Passion Plays in History and Theology

One Thousand Children: Georgia's Role in the Rescue of Jewish Children

We have been through those not only by Christians. but oh well.:redface:

Forum List

Back