Happy Juneteenth.

On June 19, 1865, last slaves were freed in Texas. Juneteenth. Happy Holiday to all African Americans!

In Russia, the big Day of Freedom was February 19, 1861. The serfs were freed.
I would hope it's a holiday for ALL OF US. It isn't just African Americans who benefit from all legalized slavery being gone in America. They, of course, benefit the most....but we ALL WIN.

When does the looting start?

In Russia and East Europe, where workers and peasants made up the majority of population, the rebellion was much stronger.

Baltic sailors were particularly angry and they were the main force in Revolution
Anarkistimatruuseja.jpg

On June 19, 1865, last slaves were freed in Texas. Juneteenth. Happy Holiday to all African Americans!

Slavery officially ended in December 1865 when the 13th Amendment was ratified, then proclaimed.

Democrats assassinated Lincon who had planned to send most freed slaves to the Caribbean or Africa. Democrats just keep fucking America up, it is what they do.

I would hope it's a holiday for ALL OF US. It isn't just African Americans who benefit from all legalized slavery being gone in America. They, of course, benefit the most....but we ALL WIN.
I agree! What a great thing to celebrate when white Republicans freed slaves from Democrats!

Agree 100%. That was a fall of one of major Slave Societies.

In 8-years in office Øbama never tweeted once about "Juneteenth".

Last year Joe Biden confused "Juneteenth" with Tulsa.

Folks, they really don't care, they just use this stuff as wedge issues to divide us.
At least Hillary wished all her Black friends a Happy Kwanza. Nobody knows what that is either, including Hillary.
Her "friends"? You mean like Donna Brazil? The Hildebeast once called her a brain-dead water buffalo.

Agree 100%. That was a fall of one of major Slave Societies.
The part the media never mentions is that in the 1960s Democrats made a deal with blacks to pay for their housing, food, medical, and other sundries, and all it cost the blacks was self-imposed slavery on modern Democrat Plantations.

The part the media never mentions is that in the 1960s Democrats made a deal with blacks to pay for their housing, food, medical, and other sundries

People of all races are eligible for Welfare. Helping people in need is a great step forward for Society.

Forum List

Back