Happy Valentine's Day

I find VD ridiculous.
It's alright, it only comes once a year. One drawback on Valentine's Day is no matter which of the upscale restaurants you have reservations for, you will always wind up waiting a long time. Still, it's only once a year, so we learn to enjoy it, good with the bad.

Wish someone a Happy Valentine's Day here:​

To All Members at USMB
Have a great Valentine's Day with your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, significant other......show the Love...

happy-valentines-day-ecard-wallpaper-candle-roses-10.jpg

Aww! Bless you, sweetie. I hope your Valentine's Day is full of hugs and smooches. :thup:

Wish someone a Happy Valentine's Day here:​

To All Members at USMB
Have a great Valentine's Day with your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, significant other......show the Love...

Happy Valentines Mertex.

Thank you.....and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you....too....
valentines_kitten_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Whatcha makin?

I have no idea......maybe I canz make a sadz face and be taken out to dinner, even a hamburger would be better than having to cook......:(

Or order in? Is that an option in your neck of the woods?

No, unless you want pizza.....we live out in the country....everyone has acreage...nobody wants to come out this far other than the nearby Pizza Hut, & Dominio's Pizza.

I have no idea......maybe I canz make a sadz face and be taken out to dinner, even a hamburger would be better than having to cook......:(

Or order in? Is that an option in your neck of the woods?

No, unless you want pizza.....we live out in the country....everyone has acreage...nobody wants to come out this far other than the nearby Pizza Hut, & Dominio's Pizza.

Maybe he can grab some takeout from a better place?

Forum List

Back