Harney county rancher interviews...

The government stole that land from Native Americans for the Harney Ranchers. When they decide to give it back, maybe I'll listen.

The Bundy's land is actually stolen Shoshone land. Just think of the Dann sisters. These ranchers have no shame.
But the whites are the victims, not the Indian tribes...
Thats what allie would have is believe lol

Are these the only innocent people in the country who have ever been stopped by police and had guns pointed at them while they were being patted down? Did you ever hear of the "stop and frisk" practices in New York? Some version of this happens every day in this country, and it is extremely more common in black neighborhoods.

The government stole that land from Native Americans for the Harney Ranchers. When they decide to give it back, maybe I'll listen.

The Bundy's land is actually stolen Shoshone land. Just think of the Dann sisters. These ranchers have no shame.
you still live in your house?

if so, when do you plan on giving it back?
Never! Will you join me in a bird sanctuary raid? Down with the government!!!!!! :mad:

:rofl:

The Dann sisters were harassed the same way these other ranchers are being harassed. Their stance was that the feds had no authority over.public lands.

Hey Kosher, another one of your dingbats just got caught in John Day with a stolen Ma Deuce with the serial numbers filed off. Also had explosives. And he was one of the people that were putting out similiar drivel as this person.

Are these the only innocent people in the country who have ever been stopped by police and had guns pointed at them while they were being patted down? Did you ever hear of the "stop and frisk" practices in New York? Some version of this happens every day in this country, and it is extremely more common in black neighborhoods.
And you approve?

The Dann sisters were harassed the same way these other ranchers are being harassed. Their stance was that the feds had no authority over.public lands.
Where was the militia for these ladies?

Hey Kosher, another one of your dingbats just got caught in John Day with a stolen Ma Deuce with the serial numbers filed off. Also had explosives. And he was one of the people that were putting out similiar drivel as this person.
As your hero ayers said, what a shame he didn't do more damage.

And the gun belonged to a friend who owns a gun shop in another state..he was just protecting him.

Where was the militia for these ladies?

These are local landowners with no connection to militia.

So bulldog, moonbat and old fag approve of martial law, and mistreatment of citizens by armed thugs.

Not that this is news. These three would piss themselves if anybody drew a bead on them...

Forum List

Back