Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

I think Trump got his message across much better that Harris did.

She focused on trivialities like Trump's rallies while Trump talked about policy how the Biden/Harris regime was destroying the country.

Trump's favor ability after the debate INCREASED with independents...Harris' did not.

Plus, ABC was biased AF...and that became the story.

Trump could have done better...but the polls tell us Harris didn't do enough...and the ambush journalism of ABC gives Trump the perfect out from giving Harris another opportunity.

So then why did you label my one comment as fake news if you believe that Trump won?

I think Trump got his message across much better that Harris did.

She focused on trivialities like Trump's rallies while Trump talked about policy how the Biden/Harris regime was destroying the country.

Trump's favor ability after the debate INCREASED with independents...Harris' did not.

Plus, ABC was biased AF...and that became the story.

Trump could have done better...but the polls tell us Harris didn't do enough...and the ambush journalism of ABC gives Trump the perfect out from giving Harris another opportunity.
Trump got beat down. There ws no bias. Not when trump got to speak more. The story was trump taking that whipping. The lie is what you're claiming is a story

Kamala squandered her opportunity to get her message out...then went on Oprah and looked like an idiot.

Harris can do some interviews if she wants, but if she wants another debate...Trump picks the time and place...otherwise...kick rocks.
CNN is inviting them to debate. Not the Harris campaign.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So does any other intelligent, honest adult who watched it.
642o5y.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IM2
CNN is inviting them to debate. Not the Harris campaign.
Didn't FoxNews invited Trump and Harris to debate long before CNN?... she declined.

Are you faulting her for that?

Then why the double standard?

Trump doesn't need to debate again...he convinced independents...that was his goal, and he achieved it.

Why is Harris desperate to debate again?

They were never that objective in any other debate Trump has been in as they were against Biden. The earlier debate by far, neither were even officially the nominee yet. They were at least determined to be objective for the first time when Trump was in one. Even Fox News with Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were hard on Trump, clearly biased against him.

The biggest tell though was the reaction across all media after the debate. They went ridiculously hard against Biden , all saying the same things "I'm getting calls from my sources and the Democrats are worrying" etc.

Look, it's impossible not to dissect this stuff considering what we have seen over the last 8 years.
LOL The analysis is only tortured if you are a conspiracy nut job. For everyone else, it's pretty simple.

Biden was the Dem's choice but he stumbled in the debate against Trump. It wasn't CNN's fault. It wasn't the media's fault. Trump did not get any questions beforehand etc etc. The things you retards would say if the situation were reversed.

Biden stumbled. The future of our country and our Republic was at stake. So, the Dems replaced him at the top of the ticket. Simple. Nothing more. Nothing less.

And, it is also simple that Trump does not want to debate Kamala. He got his ass kicked hard the first time and once burnt...

So, yeah. The orange loser is a big fat chicken; All Maga cap. No cattle.

Forum List

Back