Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Why? The moderators on CNN would be as bad as the moderators on ABC - at the last Debate. Scamala would only accept to hold any debate forums only if it is on a "left-wing" site. Since ABC is a leftist and Anti-Trump, it should be held on Fox News, and she should accept it. The American people already knows she is only cherry-picking where her debates with Trump should be held. Just accept anywhere, and go with it...

P.S. She already knows she would lose to Trump if it was held on Fox News.

Doesn't matter which platform they use, Trump will lose.

The ABC debate was "here's a question about the economy" all they had to then do was talk about the economy. It's not hard. The questions don't really matter. They allowed Trump to speak way more than Kamala.... but both got to speak and both got to control what they said.

If you look bad doing this, it's because.... you aren't doing it well.

Don’t quit clown school, you’ll eventually become competent.
1726962579259.png

Retard. What the fuck are you babbling about. Who are they? The Dems?

Biden was running against Trump. Who else were they going to ask to debate Trump? The Easter Bunny?

Are you ok, buddy? You seem dumber than usual. See what happens when you skip your meds? Thoughts & prayers.

You believe what you'd like. Earliest debate in American history, complete 180 by media, repeated vows from Biden that he is not dropping out unless some almighty power comes down and then a week later he is gone.

Pelosi herself alluded to it "I had to do what I had to do".

Wake up please and stop gaslighting me.

If I am Trump I demand two more debates including one on Fox. If she says no advise the world that CNN has already had a debate and then refuse to play their game.

There is no benefit to debating if you are Trump, he is too lazy to remember some simple data that focuses on the economy and inflation so there is no benefit to him to do another on CNN.

That's my two cents.

Nobody fucked trump over. Fox is not a news source and there would be no debating on FOX just attacks and lies. Why should Harris have to answer questions about conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with the issues? Trump got to speak 5 minutes more than Harris during that "biased" ABC debate. Si its time you guys stopped repeating Trumps whining.

You MAGATTS are getting tired. Americans are fed up with your trifling crap. Trump bragged about taking Biden out on CNN. He did not whine about 3 on 1. That's because they did not fact check him. When he went to NABJ he fought with them and threatened to leave because they were going to fact check him. He whined about ABC picking on him because they fact checked him. He wants to go to fox so he can talk crazy and not get fact checked. Screw that.

Harris has been VP. So she's stood befoe word leaders nd I'm sure shes tougher and a better negitiatir than trump.

Fox is not a news source and there would be no debating on FOX just attacks and lies.

Leftists are experts at lies and attacks, so that can't be why she's so scared.

Harris has been VP.

The least popular one in US history. She's very unlikable. Thin skinned.

Would comrade Kamala finally answer what her actual policies are going to be?
Instead of long nonsense word salad answers?
......................................................................................................................................

CNN is inviting them to debate. Not the Harris campaign.
Kamala is begging for another debate...

1000002763.png

You believe what you'd like. Earliest debate in American history, complete 180 by media, repeated vows from Biden that he is not dropping out unless some almighty power comes down and then a week later he is gone.

Pelosi herself alluded to it "I had to do what I had to do".

Wake up please and stop gaslighting me.

If I am Trump I demand two more debates including one on Fox. If she says no advise the world that CNN has already had a debate and then refuse to play their game.

There is no benefit to debating if you are Trump, he is too lazy to remember some simple data that focuses on the economy and inflation so there is no benefit to him to do another on CNN.

That's my two cents.
Them's the facts, retard. It is not just my belief but the facts. And, if you weren't a retard, you would see it too. :itsok:

Now, fuck off. You wasted enough of my time. Git.

The debate with Vice President Harris exposed Trump for the fraud he is – and Trump knows it.
Glad you think so. :71:

Trump has no understanding of sound public policy and responsible governance – Vice President Harris does;
Pretty amazing accomplishment then that while Trump's term was FULL of sound policy, you cannot point to a single thing done these past four years that can be labeled a result of Harris' sound policies. Go ahead, I dare you, put up or shut up--- give us an example of Harris' sound policies. Damn, she is so short on policy period, she even copied directly from Joe's website and pasted them as her own.

Forum List

Back