Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Ok so you’re saying they are both afraid… wonderful. Glad we got that sorted out 👍
Nothing to sort out.............Trump has been for a Fox debate all along, Harris wet her pants over that prospect.

Someone else pointed out, that if she's kicking ass in the polls, there would be no need for another debate.

Suddenly, yesterday and today I get queries from DNC on who I plan to vote for............internal polling not doing that good........................LOL

DNC has never ever called to see how I plan to vote..................LOL

Nothing to sort out.............Trump has been for a Fox debate all along, Harris wet her pants over that prospect.

Someone else pointed out, that if she's kicking ass in the polls, there would be no need for another debate.

Suddenly, yesterday and today I get queries from DNC on who I plan to vote for............internal polling not doing that good........................LOL

DNC has never ever called to see how I plan to vote..................LOL
She challenged Trump to a second debate on the same night as the first debate. She didn’t need to wait around for the polls

He doesn’t want to do anymore with her. He said so right after he got whooped after the ABC debate
Good one..........must be why none of her accusations against Trump never became TV ads......................because they would have been fact checked............... :auiqs.jpg:

I still think she should do a debate on FOX.
She will embarrass them, both ............the FOX moderators and their dear leader.
She won't be getting the questions in advance and she'll have moderators that will fact check HER if she goes on FOX...which is why that will never happen! Kamala embarrasses herself when she's being fed questions you would think she'd be able to answer seeings how she knew about them in advance and she starts babbling nonsense. That Oprah "town hall" was cringe worthy!

She won't be getting the questions in advance and she'll have moderators that will fact check HER if she goes on FOX...which is why that will never happen!
Good, let them fact check her.........
And Trump.
Kamala embarrasses herself when she's being fed questions you would think she'd be able to answer seeings how she knew about them in advance
NO, she didn't...........Harris embarrassed Trump.
That's why he won't debate her again.

She likely knew that answers, MONTHS ago.
All she had to do is remember some of Trump's dumbest comments and lies, not hard to do.
It's called preparation.

and she starts babbling nonsense.
Like when Harris said this............

That Oprah "town hall" was cringe worthy!

Good, let them fact check her.........
And Trump.

NO, she didn't...........Harris embarrassed Trump.
That's why he won't debate her again.

She likely knew that answers, MONTHS ago.
All she had to do is remember some of Trump's dumbest comments and lies, not hard to do.
It's called preparation.

Like when Harris said this............

All Trump needed to do is point out what the Biden/Harris Administration's open border policy has done to a small town like Springfield. They've dumped 30,000 immigrants into a town of 68,000 people and it's totally changed that town. Forget cats and dogs. The school system can't handle the influx. Neither can the hospital.

Harris can't debate on policy because her policies don't work. She knows they don't work because now she's lying to the American people about what she ran on four years ago. She's was the most liberal Senator in that body before she got picked to be Vice President and that's who we'll be getting as a "leader" if she's allowed to get away with those lies!

All Trump needed to do is point out what the Biden/Harris Administration's open border policy
Yes, he should have.
How much Trump liked it................

Trump must have, he didn't want to change a thing.

Senate Republicans Kill Their Own Border Deal to Suck Up ...​

1727088697072.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › breaking-news

May 23, 2024 — A border bill negotiated by Republicans and Democrats has died in the Senate—with the help of lots of opposition from Republicans, including the bill's main ...

Donald Trump killed the bipartisan border bill to save his ...​

1727088634089.png
The Arizona Republic
https://www.azcentral.com › ej-montini › 2024/08/22

Aug 22, 2024 — Trump killed a bipartisan bill because he knew it would render his entire campaign irrelevant. And now, he's visiting the Arizona border to ...

has done to a small town like Springfield. They've dumped 30,000 immigrants into a town of 68,000 people and it's totally changed that town. Forget cats and dogs. The school system can't handle the influx. Neither can the hospital.

Harris can't debate on policy because her policies don't work. She knows they don't work because now she's lying to the American people about what she ran on four years ago.
BFD............Four YEARS ago?

Trump lies about his policies he ran on Four MONTHS ago.
She's was the most liberal Senator in that body before she got picked to be Vice President and that's who we'll be getting as a "leader" if she's allowed to get away with those lies!
Trump and his cult have the gonads to whine about LIES?

Yes, he should have.
How much Trump liked it................

Trump must have, he didn't want to change a thing.

Senate Republicans Kill Their Own Border Deal to Suck Up ...

View attachment 1016620
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › breaking-news
May 23, 2024 — A border bill negotiated by Republicans and Democrats has died in the Senate—with the help of lots of opposition from Republicans, including the bill's main ...

Donald Trump killed the bipartisan border bill to save his ...

View attachment 1016619
The Arizona Republic
https://www.azcentral.com › ej-montini › 2024/08/22
Aug 22, 2024 — Trump killed a bipartisan bill because he knew it would render his entire campaign irrelevant. And now, he's visiting the Arizona border to ...

BFD............Four YEARS ago?

Trump lies about his policies he ran on Four MONTHS ago.

Trump and his cult have the gonads to whine about LIES?
The GOP killed that bill because it didn't do anything to secure the border. It would have made processing illegals quicker which would have increased the numbers of illegals coming into the country.

The truth is that Joe Biden didn't need Trump nor a single GOP vote to fix the border! He's always had the ability to close the border...he's simply chosen not to do so! That "bill" was a red herring designed to shift blame for what the left's border policy has done to the country!

Biden couldn't close the border? Why? He opened it with Executive Orders. He could have secured it in EXACTLY the same way! That was a choice. The left has flooded the country with illegals that they think will vote for them some point down the road and they could care less what that does to the nation. They OWN the results of that ploy!

Tell me what Harris border policy it is that's going to fix the border? She's yet to provide that. Instead we get nonsense about how she prosecuted cross border gangs as a California Attorney General! Well guess what, Kamala! Since you HAVE prosecuted those gangs you SHOULD know just how dangerous they are and how much we needed a secure border! So what's your border policy to do that?

That would have been my follow up question if I'd been moderating that debate.

The GOP killed that bill because it didn't do anything to secure the border.
BS.
The border by law could be closed when encounters climbed to 4000 a day.
ENCOUNTERS, NOT crossings.

New immigration bill would not allow 5000 illegal crossings ...​

1727090707203.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › immigration › do...

Feb 6, 2024 — Does the new immigration bill allow 5000 illegal border crossings per day as Donald Trump and conservatives keep saying? No.

It would have made processing illegals quicker which would have increased the numbers of illegals coming into the country.

The truth is that Joe Biden didn't need Trump nor a single GOP vote to fix the border! He's always had the ability to close the border...he's simply chosen not to do so! That "bill" was a red herring designed to shift blame for what the left's border policy has done to the country!
BS.
Why didn't Trump and his cult want a LAW?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
She won't be getting the questions in advance and she'll have moderators that will fact check HER if she goes on FOX...which is why that will never happen! Kamala embarrasses herself when she's being fed questions you would think she'd be able to answer seeings how she knew about them in advance and she starts babbling nonsense. That Oprah "town hall" was cringe worthy!
Why would anyone think she got questions in advance or that it would matter? The possible questions are well-known and then there’s debate prep. Perhaps Trump should have engaged in some! Only losers cry about the refs.

#VOTEHARRIS

Tell me what Harris border policy it is that's going to fix the border?
See above.

Kamala Harris Pledges to Sign Bipartisan Border Bill​

1727090914255.png
WSJ
https://www.wsj.com › livecoverage › card › harris-ple...

Aug 23, 2024 — Vice President Kamala Harris pledged to revive a defunct immigration deal that collapsed in the Senate after Donald Trump signaled his ...
She's yet to provide that. Instead we get nonsense about how she prosecuted cross border gangs as a California Attorney General! Well guess what, Kamala! Since you HAVE prosecuted those gangs you SHOULD know just how dangerous they are and how much we needed a secure border! So what's your border policy to do that?

That would have been my follow up question if I'd been moderating that debate.

My prediction is he will go. He can't pass up an opportunity to be in front of the camera in front of this many people.

Forum List

Back