Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

The repetition of claiming the last election was rigged and stolen is unproven and super dangerous for our democracy

Well that part you already know that we disagree on.

…. Bringing up conspiracies about Haitians eating pets and then falsely claiming they are illegal is terribly divisive and stirs up all kinds of xeonophobia, racism and hatred.

This story I haven't been following too close with so I honestly don't know.

He also lied about crime stats that actually spiked in 2019 when he was prez and several other issues.

Another thing that I'm honestly not sure about.

Well that part you already know that we disagree on.

This story I haven't been following too close with so I honestly don't know.

Another thing that I'm honestly not sure about.
To make any of the above claims there should be proof to back them up. The election was 4 years ago. I still haven’t seen any hard proof that it was rigged and stolen. The Haitian situation can be easily researched… and the crime stats can be looked up. I’ve dug into all of these in detail and they’ve turned out to be old faced lies being used to manipulate people politically. This is why I have such distain for Trump.

Really?
Then why did Trump vote against the bill?
A bill, that would become a LAW?
A border bill that hasn't been introduced in over 20 years, to improve the border situation?

Really?

WTF?

Too damned funny.

On both fronts.

Trump Vows to End Electric Vehicle 'Mandate' on Day One

View attachment 1016678
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › trump-v...
Jul 19, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump used his nomination speech to take aim at President Joe Biden's electric vehicle policies, vowing to action ...

Between Attacks on Electric Cars, Trump Says They're ' ...

View attachment 1016679
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › trump-electric-vehicles-musk
Jul 25, 2024 — The former president's comments on E.V.s have shifted since he has grown more friendly with Elon Musk, the billionaire head of Tesla.

Then why did Trump vote against the bill?

He wasn't in the Senate; he didn't vote against the bill.

He isn’t doing anymore either despite her challenge. So he’s afraid too. Right?

He’s probably tired of her dodging. But if you want to say he’s afraid, fine, they both are chicken. Does that suit you better?

The fact remains, HE did two debates on dem networks on dem terms, SHE has dodged any debate that doesn’t suit her.

Kicked his ass? She had the questions in advance. The moderators were only fact checking him and not her. Three against one isn't an ass kicking...it's just one more example of how the Main Stream Media is willing to totally abandon journalistic ethics when Trump is involved. ABC should be ashamed of itself. There is a reason why their viewership is tanking...they aren't trustworthy!
Trump lost the debate with Vice President Harris.

Trump was unprepared, ignorant of policy, and came off as ridiculous with his idiotic lies and conspiracy theories.

Trump confirmed the fact that he’s unfit to be president.

He’s probably tired of her dodging. But if you want to say he’s afraid, fine, they both are chicken. Does that suit you better?

The fact remains, HE did two debates on dem networks on dem terms, SHE has dodged any debate that doesn’t suit her.
Yes that suits me better. Calling Kamala afraid is meaningless… but macho man Trump… well that threatens his whole charade of an identity.

It’d just be sadistic to whoop her ass again…besides people are already voting
642o5y.jpg

For all the more liberal/democrat posters here, you have to ask one important question ... why does Kamala want another debate? Didn't Trump offer before their one debate a chance to do three debates that was turned down? If the media thinks that she did so good and the polls are favoring her, why would she risk that momentum by doing a second debate?

To me, this is bad news for Kamala. The candidate who's ahead don't ask for another debate. They let what happened stand on its own. One can bring up RCP and their list of polls, but each candidate has their own internal polls that's more accurate than what RCP has to offer. Her internal polls and reporting on early voting must not be that good for them. Because this accepting a second debate looks like a move of desperation this close to election day.

Forum List

Back