Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

did you ever consider that perhaps the 10 year backlog and near impossible legal process as being factors in driving masses of people to the border to illegally cross? Perhaps if we fixed those systems it would lighten the load of illegal crossings and make the border easier to enforce against criminals and traffickers.

I agree. Start deporting the fake asylum claims in the backlog, broadcast to the world they're being sent home, the masses will see free entry is over.

New people who try to enter illegally should get their fake claim rejected at the border. Broadcast that to the world as well.

Problem solved.

Now the agents we have can work on catching and deporting the illegals living here.

Biden wasn't even pretending to attempt to secure the border with the money and power he had, why would anyone trust he would do so with even more money?
The beauty about a congressional bill is you wouldn’t need to trust Biden… the law would be changed.

Can’t have it both ways. If it makes things worse then it isn’t a fix.

It would make things worse. It isn't a fix.
He'd point and say, "If it still isn't working, well the Republicans voted for it too"

He wanted a band aid, that wouldn't fix things, for political purposes.
BS. It provides needed resources to the border. It was written by a conservative senator. It would have helped things not made things worse

I agree. Start deporting the fake asylum claims in the backlog, broadcast to the world they're being sent home, the masses will see free entry is over.

New people who try to enter illegally should get their fake claim rejected at the border. Broadcast that to the world as well.

Problem solved.

Now the agents we have can work on catching and deporting the illegals living here.
The bill would have provided the rules and resources to do just that.

Yes that suits me better. Calling Kamala afraid is meaningless… but macho man Trump… well that threatens his whole charade of an identity.

I’ve never seen trump come off as “macho”. Confident? Egotistical? Sure, but never macho.

So you can call him chicken, that’s fine, I disagree as he’s already met the dems on their turf..twice, and kamal won’t meet Trump on his turf even once.

So, I think he’s shown his resolve, I’m just waiting for Harris to do the same

I’ve never seen trump come off as “macho”. Confident? Egotistical? Sure, but never macho.
It’s part of his entire delusional persona… never apologize, never admit defeat, never back down, punch back twice as hard… plus there’s the dance to Macho Man by the Village People every rally… which is about the gayest macho man thing a guy can do… don’t tell Trump that though ;-)

Back in reality it did none of that
It did all that.

Just for the first one, Obama's DHS head Jeh Johnson said 1,000 illegals a day was crisis level. This abortion of a bill codified 5,000 a day. That's 1,900,000 / year. And it doesn't even count unaccompanied children, parolees, those who claim a fear of persecution, those that have already been in the U.S. for 14 days, or those already traveled beyond 100 miles from the southwest border.

Forum List

Back