Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Let FOX have one for once.
Actually, I don’t necessarily disagree with you. I am all for debates. Based on what Trump just said (I am watching his rally now) he will not accept any debate because it is too late in the process.

Well, Trump supporters were all praising CNN after the Biden debate. Seems neutral to me.
Kamala was posing and acting at the Trump debate. This is like watching a grade school debater. Giving non answers. The greatest screwing in history is coming to the electorate with her. Progs are Communists. Free speech will be limited even more with her installed.

Naw, I figure if Trump doesn't show up, they'll just give her a free hour of airtime.

The real problem is, Trump is so demented at this point, his handlers want him nowhere near Harris or a debate podium.
Trump can counter he will do FOX or NEWSMAX. Watching Harris treated with softball questions from the African American Media and Oprah and still screwing it up was a disgrace. She is supposed to be an extremely angry woman in private. Perhaps a reason she drinks heavily and smokes a ton of weed.

Forum List

Back