Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

I just want to destroy folks like IM2 that are caught in their and the liberals lies.
I am waiting for you to try doing so. Because you are only repeating what you hear, not what you know. I probably won't be around, but in 20 years you'l be singing a completely different tune. So bring it young boy.

I am waiting for you to try doing so. Because you are only repeating what you hear, not what you know. I probably won't be around, but in 20 years you'l be singing a completely different tune. So bring it young boy.
I will be voting right aka Republican in 20 years. So keep crying in your beer.

We would be better off under Harris than we would under Trump. Don't start repeating that garbge about how prosperous we were because that prosperity had nothing to do with trump.
Well if you vote Harris and she wins, Putin will be sending nukes. And trust me, you wouldn't survive a nuclear war.

We would be better off under Harris than we would under Trump. Don't start repeating that garbge about how prosperous we were because that prosperity had nothing to do with trump.
People who look to a president for their well being are looking in the wrong place.

I will be voting right aka Republican in 20 years. So keep crying in your beer.

I doubt that. The current republican party is dead. And when Trump goes you'll have no one to replce him. Such is the nature of a cult.

I have no reson to cry. I am on the side of truth. You are on the losing side and can't see it right now. One day you might, because you're young and you might have time..

I doubt that. The current republican party is dead. And when Trump goes you'll have no one to replce him. Such is the nature of a cult.

I have no reson to cry. I am on the side of truth. You are on the losing side and can't see it right now. One day you might, because you're young and you might have time..
You are making my heart cold. There will be Republicans after Trump dream on in your delusions.

And that's why you support Border Czar Harris and love illegals killing our people.
Your post is idiotic. I believe in America and the power of the vote. You do not. That is why you need to move to Russia and live in the autocratic system you apparently so deeply desire.

Last edited:
CNN?? Trump better not agree to this. I honestly don't think that he will though.

Harris has friends at CNN as well? Why didn't Newmax or OANN or someone offer to debate first? Now if Trump turns it down, Harris will just tout it as another loss for Trump.

Another lib media frontal assault? Nope. FOX has a standing invite to Kamala to a debate, and that’s wheee it should be held.

Sadly, Fox would only be fair to Harris in an effort to prove themselves "legitimate," instead, Fox should fact-check her to death interrupting her every answer to smear her as ABC did to Trump, but they never would.

Harris wouldn't do Fox not because they would be unfair to her, but because she knows they wouldn't be unfair enough to Trump.

Forum List

Back