Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Naw, I figure if Trump doesn't show up, they'll just give her a free hour of airtime.

The real problem is, Trump is so demented at this point, his handlers want him nowhere near Harris or a debate podium.

Well, any time you put yourself into this juggling contest (which is all that debates between presidential are) you can have a bad night.

On the other hand, every time the blob has broken the paradigm of what you think is capable in terms of being a dumpster fire, a new blaze breaks out.

Isn't that the president's job? To lead our country? I realize that Biden never did that but I still think that's what's supposed to happen.
No.

The president is an employee of the people. His job is to run the government. Your job is to take care of yourself and your family.

That, and she's scared to death to debate him without the help of her little friends.

Like I said, why didn't Fox, Newsmax or OAN already offer a debate for Trump to accept?
  • Trump already accepted Biden's full terms on CNN.
  • Trump already accepted Harris' full terms on ABC.
Trump is for once owed a debate under HIS terms on a network of HIS choosing. Then let Harris turn that down, now Trump has a great talking point to push. What is Kammy afraid of?

Well if you vote Harris and she wins, Putin will be sending nukes. And trust me, you wouldn't survive a nuclear war.
Putin won't be sending anything but bots. If Putin launches nukes, we wil launch nukes.

Nobody will survive that.

You haven't been in the real world very long. Kamala Harris is a black female lawyer in a occupation that has been dominated by white males. She had to be tough to endure the shit she took from day to day just to do her job. Despite that, she was elected 2 times to run the justice deprtment in the largest state in America, a justice department second in size only to the US DOJ. So she won't be taking any mess from the likes of Putin.

You won't see this from Harris.

Putin won't be sending anything but bots. If Putin launches nukes, we wil launch nukes.

Nobody will survive that.

You haven't been in the real world very long. Kamala Harris is a black female lawyer in a occupation that has been dominated by white males. She had to be tough to endure the shit she took from day to day just to do her job. Despite that, she was elected 2 times to run the justice deprtment in the largest state in America, a justice department second in size only to the US DOJ. So she won't be taking any mess from the likes of Putin.

You won't see this from Harris.

Oh, Harris will make this nation worse. Hell my family might lose our house if Harris wins.

Forum List

Back