Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Also, in this election cycle with so few undecideds...did she really get a sizable bump even after that wholesale ass kicking she delivered to the blob? I’m struggling to see the upside.

If the argument is that she has to further define herself to voters, there’s ways to do that without a debate.

She won't debate on Fox because they'll ask real questions and follow up after her word salads and biography replay that didn't answer the question.
She would rather stick to actual journalists; not opinion editors who had to settle libel suits out of court for a billion dollars

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Learn the difference between land and people. Caifornia is the largest state as it pertins to population

Popuation of alaska= 733,390
Population of California-=39 million.
Population doesn't determine the size of the state. California is third. Texas is second. And Alaska is first.

By lead you mean the way a sheep herder herds his sheep?

I guess you can put it like that as that's called leadership too. Honestly!? You call me stupid when you don't even know what being a leader means. Although I guess that I can't blame you for forgetting since the past four years we haven't had a leader.

She won't debate on Fox because they'll ask real questions and follow up after her word salads and biography replay that didn't answer the question.
Lol.. Trump himself was second guessing debating on Fox News because he did not like the proposed moderators Martha MacCallum and Bret Baier.

‘Well, I wouldn’t want to have Martha and Bret. I’d love to have somebody else other than Martha and Bret,” the former president said.”

My feeling is Trump still would not have debated on Fox News unless they changed the moderators.

Trump wants a sycophant as a moderator.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I guess you can put it like that as that's called leadership too. Honestly!? You call me stupid when you don't even know what being a leader means. Although I guess that I can't blame you for forgetting since the past four years we haven't had a leader.
Biden has led. And he has done so far more effectively than Trump.

Population doesn't determine the size of the state. California is third. Texas is second. And Alaska is first.
Look kid, stop the juvenile tactics. Land doesn't vote, and this discussion is about a person. By number of people Caifornia is the largest state. We aren't discussing geography. So the fact remains that Harris is a far stronger leader than trump, and in fact she is far more accomplished than the man born with a million dollar trust fund who inherited his daddys businsess.

Forum List

Back