Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Look kid, stop the juvenile tactics. Land doesn't vote, and this discussion is about a person. By number of people Caifornia is the largest state. We aren't discussing geography. So the fact remains that Harris is a far stronger leader than trump, and in fact she is far more accomplished than the man born with a million dollar trust fund who inherited his daddys businsess.
Why do I have to teach you geography old man? You should go back to elementary school to learn geography.

I see a lot of scared little bitches in this thread. And they ain't the Harris supporters.
1726948217382.png
Scaredest of the little bitches.

And you don't have a clue about the politics of the right. I have a tombstone with your name on it.

Son, I was battling the right long before you were slapped in the ass by the doctor.

And little boy, we aren't discusing geography.

Son, I was battling the right long before you were slapped in the ass by the doctor.

And little boy, we aren't discusing geography.
How many times do I have to teach you the same lesson in geography old man? Alaska is the biggest, then Texas, and then California.

Also, in this election cycle with so few undecideds...did she really get a sizable bump even after that wholesale ass kicking she delivered to the blob? I’m struggling to see the upside.

If the argument is that she has to further define herself to voters, there’s ways to do that without a debate.
tRump will not do the debate. I see this as a tactic to embarrass him again.

How many times do I have to teach you the same lesson in geography old man? Alaska is the biggest, then Texas, and then California.

Again we aren't discussing geography little boy.

I understand that you can't debate on the topic so you try clinging to this thing about the land mass of Alaska. But Alaska doesn't have the second largest Department of Justice in the country second only to the United States Department of Justice. So you keep on talking about dirt and I'll remind you that Kamala Harris was twice elected to run the second largest DOJ in America, was elected to be U.S. senator from the state WITH THE MOST PEOPLE LIVING IN IT in America, served as VP of the United States of America which are credentials her inheritance baby opponent did not have before he was put in offIce by a fluke when you were in junior high school.

1726949335491.png

Again we aren't discussing geography little boy.

I understand that you can't debate on the topic so you try clinging to this thing about the land mass of Alaska. But Alaska doesn't have the second largest Department of Justice in the country second only to the United States Department of Justice. So you keep on talking about dirt and I'll remind you that Kamala Harris was twice elected to run the second largest DOJ in America, was elected to be U.S. senator from the state WITH THE MOST PEOPLE LIVING IN IT in America, served as VP of the United States of America which are credentials her inheritance baby opponent did not have before he was put in offce by a fluke when you were in junior high school.

View attachment 1015812
Trump winning wasn't a fluke.

She's vapider than I thought if she thinks Trump will debate her (on CNN no less) roughly a week before election day.

That and it's just BS dem noise......Just look at the millions upon millions that will have voted by then.
He's called out and chickening out, is the sought imagery. He thinks he won round one, and claimed that only the defeated, would call for a rematch. I think he should take his own advice.

Have it live at Newsmax, with a huge studio audience, and Carlson and Musk as moderators. Mics on.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He's called out and chickening out, is the sought imagery. He thinks he won round one, and claimed that only the defeated, would call for a rematch. I think he should take his own advice.

Have it live at Newsmax, with a huge studio audience, and Carlson and Musk as moderators. Mics on.
Harris would still kill him.

Forum List

Back