Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

Its your dime

But she does not look competent to me
Have wondered, myself. I just see no evidence, she is not. It would be nice if lawyers came with box scores, like ball players ie, how many at bats, hits, home runs, runs batted in.

Show me one state that has done away with due process in their red flag laws

tRump suggested doing just that

But “nobody is perfect “ right? 😂
No, he didn't. you are taking his comment out of context. Besides, what would it matter if he did? We know it won't happen under his administration because he didn't do it the last time. With Harris, we have her on the record saying explicitly that she wants to violate numerous constitutional rights.

The video of her statement has been posted in this thread. It is the OP, post #1 and the thread topic. How stupid are you wanting to appear, because you have accomplished that many times over?
The Vid is from 3 years ago, and it didn't fly then either. On the other hand, her interview with Oprah and the statement that she owns a gun, and that somebody breaking in would get shot is very popular and current. She will not be sending in anybody to check weapons unless there is a connection to a crime. Try to calm yourself. So, you aren't selling it. Big deal.

The video of her statement has been posted in this thread. It is the OP, post #1 and the thread topic. How stupid are you wanting to appear, because you have accomplished that many times over?
The three year old video does not excite me. I was here with my weapons and stores of ammo for each, before and since and it did not happen. Probably because never sent, and of course no possible link to a crime to investigate. Try not to get too excited, at your age.

No, he didn't. you are taking his comment out of context. Besides, what would it matter if he did? We know it won't happen under his administration because he didn't do it the last time. With Harris, we have her on the record saying explicitly that she wants to violate numerous constitutional rights.
😂tRumpers

“What would it matter if he did?”

“Nobody’s perfect” 😂

The Vid is from 3 years ago, and it didn't fly then either. On the other hand, her interview with Oprah and the statement that she owns a gun, and that somebody breaking in would get shot is very popular and current. She will not be sending in anybody to check weapons unless there is a connection to a crime. Try to calm yourself. So, you aren't selling it. Big deal.
At least you finally admit that was her stance until she flip flopped for political purposes.

So I’ll ask again….is her plan to send goons into homes to make sure people are “being responsible” a violation of the 4th Amendment or not? That is a yes or no question.

Made it simple for you, Simp.

WTF does her comment on Oprah have to do with the thread topic? Derailing threads is against the rules.

And quote her saying unless there is a connection to a crime.

Watch this…..

Show me one state that has done away with due process in their red flag laws

tRump suggested doing just that

But “nobody is perfect “ right? 😂
You just can’t help humping trumps’ leg.

Red flag laws, by their very nature suspend due process. A mere accusation is enough to suspend your 2A rights while you are not afforded the chance to face your accuser as there is a presumption of guilt.

At least you finally admit that was her stance until she flip flopped for political purposes.

So I’ll ask again….is her plan to send goons into homes to make sure people are “being responsible” a violation of the 4th Amendment or not? That is a yes or no question.

Made it simple for you, Simp.
There is no plan. Yes, it would be a violation of 4th, and undoubtably 2nd amendment. It will not happen. History shows it takes a Republic to send troops somewhere in America for that purpose.

There is no plan. Yes, it would be a violation of 4th, and undoubtably 2nd amendment. It will not happen. History shows it takes a Republic to send troops somewhere in America for that purpose.
Thanks for admitting she would shit on the Constitution given the chance.

Thanks for admitting she would shit on the Constitution given the chance.
I did not admit that. I said she would not do it. Your 3 year old vid means nothing, as she is now the gun owning woman vice president, that would shoot to defend her home. You lost your narrative with the Oprah interview.

I did not admit that. I said she would not do it. Your 3 year old vid means nothing, as she is now the gun owning woman vice president, that would shoot to defend her home. You lost your narrative with the Oprah interview.
So you are saying she is a lying sack of shit.

Got it.

Your Oprah diversion means nothing, Simp.

You just can’t help humping trumps’ leg.

Red flag laws, by their very nature suspend due process. A mere accusation is enough to suspend your 2A rights while you are not afforded the chance to face your accuser as there is a presumption of guilt.
So why do you support tRump on this ?

True TDS is when you defend shit like this

You went from she didn’t say it, to it wasn’t a plan, to she said it but would never do it.

All while throwing in some bullshit Oprah diversion from the topic.

And when backed into a corner all you have is “Grow up”. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

You went from she didn’t say it, to it wasn’t a plan, to she said it but would never do it.

All while throwing in some bullshit Oprah diversion from the topic.

And when backed into a corner all you have is “Grow up”. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:
Don't play stupid, even if it comes naturally. If it wasn't for the Oprah interview, this would not have come up, forcing somebody do dig up a grainy 3 year old vid, that did not worry me, even back then, though I do keep weapons and ammunition, and travel armed, including across state lines into states that also recognize my permit, signed off by DHS. So nothing about me suspicious, or needing to be investigated. So, I was unconcerned and now, even more unconcerned.

So why do you support tRump on this ?

True TDS is when you defend shit like this
Why do you support Harris and her notion that she can send her storm troopers into your house to force compliance?

truecTDS when you hump Trump’s leg like an unneutered mutt.

Forum List

Back