Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

We shut down, because Trump ordered it and opened back up when he ordered. I have no idea what your governor did to you.

That's another lie, he left it up to each individual state governor, they made the decision. Explain why some states completely shut down and others didn't at all. You're completely misinformed and too stupid to even know it. 🤡

Looked like it to me and most others. Obviously not to you, which seem sad and does not make sense, but you are welcome to your opinion.

That's because you're a stupid TDS fool who listens to propaganda and lies nonstop and believes them, in spite of evidence to the contrary shoved right in your face.

That's another lie, he left it up to each individual state governor, they made the decision. Explain why some states completely shut down and others didn't at all. You're completely misinformed and too stupid to even know it. 🤡
No. I remember the shutdown, here in Tennessee. I cannot explain, nor am responsible for your state, or any other state. Maybe you should move to a different state. Nobody keeping you there, but you.

No. I remember the shutdown, here in Tennessee. I cannot explain, nor am responsible for your state, or any other state. Maybe you should move to a different state. Nobody keeping you there, but you.
Link us up to Trump's nationwide shutdown order.

Your memory sucks, as does your ability to comprehend fact from lies.

Edit: So now it was on a state level, you said Trump made the order, which is it? 🤡

Your lefty link talks about suggestions from Trump to Governors to close schools affected by Covid for 15 days. It was a recommendation. I note there is no actual quote from Trump.

You claimed he ORDERED a shutdown.

You are a lying sack of shit, again.

We shut down, because Trump ordered it and opened back up when he ordered. I have no idea what your governor did to you.

1727098586087.png

“Peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard”-President Trump, Jan 6, 2021

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," .President Trump January 6, 2021

Yup, Trump told them to "fight like hell" but to do it "peacefully?"

Grow a brain.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," .President Trump January 6, 2021

Yup, Trump told them to "fight like hell" but to do it "peacefully?"

Grow a brain.
Shut up, Dumbass.

Your lefty link talks about suggestions from Trump to Governors to close schools affected by Covid for 15 days. It was a recommendation. I note there is no actual quote from Trump.

You claimed he ORDERED a shutdown.

You are a lying sack of shit, again.
Oh! Your governor turned down his suggestions, meant to slow down the spread of that epidemic. I did not realize any did. Did you re-elect yours to office? Ours took his suggestions to limit the spread, as well as to re-open. Did you re-elect yours or is this just idle internet chatter?

Oh! Your governor turned down his suggestions, meant to slow down the spread of that epidemic. I did not realize any did. Did you re-elect yours to office? Ours took his suggestions to limit the spread, as well as to re-open. Did you re-elect yours or is this just idle internet chatter?

Nothing anyone did slowed anything down. Good grief. Even your experimental "vaccine" was a failure. You know this or should

Forum List

Back