Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

Yep, stateside activation, not federal, you're full of shit as usual, and trying to tie Trump and republicans in general to what happened in New Orleans during a hurricane 19 fucking years ago is ludicrous.
Definitely Federal on the New Orleans Katrina. You probably are not familiar with the system.

Found a link to that Trump nationwide shutdown order yet?
Wasn't looking for one. If your state did something different than what Trump recommended, it is on you and your governor.

Wasn't looking for one. If your state did something different than what Trump recommended, it is on you and your governor.
So you admit you lied about Trump issuing a shutdown order.

It’s either that, or bring a link.

She is useless....commie to the bone.

1727128215762.png

What you won't acknowledge is

The left has always been after the guns

The only way that they will get them is

When a beloved conman on the right joins them

Look at what tRump said

And you guys just gave him a pass 😂

You are blind to reality

That's why cults are a danger
You spend too much time wallowing in your goofy conspiracy theories.

That doesn't order any business to close its doors, or demand everyone stay inside.
So, your Democrat governor, in your blue state, did not take Trump's CDC advice, as my Republican governor did, so you guys ignored, and there was no initial shutdown of schools, factories, etc for a couple of weeks, yet apparently decided on their own later, to shut down and stay shut down for months and are whining about the Trump shutdown now?

So, your Democrat governor, in your blue state, did not take Trump's CDC advice, as my Republican governor did, so you guys ignored, and there was no initial shutdown of schools, factories, etc for a couple of weeks, yet apparently decided on their own later, to shut down and stay shut down for months and are whining about the Trump shutdown now?
My democrat governor was slapped the fuck down by our Supreme Court, which correctly ruled that he didn't have the authority to shut anything down beyond a short emergency period.

Our hospitality economy flourished, as refugees fleeing from the authoritarian jackboots of Tim Jong Walz and Pugsley Pritzker came to Wisconsin to enjoy their lives, if only for the weekends....My tip jar was never fuller.

My democrat governor was slapped the fuck down by our Supreme Court, which correctly ruled that he didn't have the authority to shut anything down beyond a short emergency period.

Our hospitality economy flourished, as refugees fleeing from the authoritarian jackboots of Tim Jong Walz and Pugsley Pritzker came to Wisconsin to enjoy their lives, if only for the weekends....My tip jar was never fuller.
Then what is all the fuss about? You sound like you are satisfied.

Still waiting for your link to this "Trump shutdown", liar.

Forum List

Back