Harris Doesn't Get A Bump Out Of DNC Because Even Hard-core Dems Can See Thru Their Hypocrisy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
When folks like Jon Stewart are making fun of the blatant hypocrisy at the Democrat National Convention, you've failed in your messaging.

The only reason anyone stayed to watch Kamala till the end was because CNN claimed that Biance' was going to give a concert at the end.

This secret guest star never showed up.

When folks like Jon Stewart are making fun of the blatant hypocrisy at the Democrat National Convention, you've failed in your messaging.

The only reason anyone stayed to watch Kamala till the end was because CNN claimed that Biance' was going to give a concert at the end.

This secret guest star never showed up.

The manufactured enthusiasm is all baked into the cake. Read comments from people on youtube in MSM videos be they in France, Germany, UK or America, citizens aren't buying the sizzle anymore when it comes to politicians.

Oddly enough, the choice of Vance when juxtaposed to Walz may end up being a difference maker. The guy needs to find a few more jokes from time to time, just a bit more smile to put some of the touchy-feely voters at ease, but he is an intelligent and competent guy no question. I have surmised that he understands human nature based on how he interacts with different interviewers that I have seen, he understands his audience, not always easy to do even for politicians.

As it were, in his debate against Walz, I wouldn't wager against a man from modest beginnings and adversity who ended up graduating from Yale losing by any measurable metric. I relate to such people though I didn't reach the esteemed reputation of Yale Grad.

You combine street smarts with life challenges and overcoming them and you will find a man who enters the arena with all of his bases covered. In short, he will out-study Walz.

If Vance can add 2-3 points to the Trump ticket in the RustBelt, he will have accomplished his objective.

The manufactured enthusiasm is all baked into the cake. Read comments from people on youtube in MSM videos be they in France, Germany, UK or America, citizens aren't buying the sizzle anymore when it comes to politicians.

Oddly enough, the choice of Vance when juxtaposed to Walz may end up being a difference maker. The guy needs to find a few more jokes from time to time, just a bit more smile to put some of the touchy-feely voters at ease, but he is an intelligent and competent guy no question. I have surmised that he understands human nature based on how he interacts with different interviewers that I have seen, he understands his audience, not always easy to do even for politicians.

As it were, in his debate against Walz, I wouldn't wager against a man from modest beginnings and adversity who ended up graduating from Yale losing by any measurable metric. I relate to such people though I didn't reach the esteemed reputation of Yale Grad.

You combine street smarts with life challenges and overcoming them and you will find a man who enters the arena with all of his bases covered. In short, he will out-study Walz.

If Vance can add 2-3 points to the Trump ticket in the RustBelt, he will have accomplished his objective.
More nonsense. You want us to suffer what you wil not endure. The world is very concerned about a possible Trump re election. The serious world leaders did not like Trump. They don't want 4 more years of Trump. Your PM doesn't want 4 more years of trump nor does the majority of your parliament. Very few Canadians want to see Trump back in power. So how about you move to America if trump is elected instead of comfortably living in the democracy you will continue to have that we will lose?

Forum List

Back