Harris first interview, sparks more questions....

1727390995260.png

She did the same thing EVERY VP before her has done or did the job description change when she swore under oath.
She was given an opportunity to at least lead and improve the Border crisis. Let’s list out the only things she’s done:

1) Visit El Salvador and BEG them not to come

2) Blame the Republicans

3) Plan her first visit to the Southern Border three years and nine months into her term and position to address the border.

She has accomplished nothing. She is a figurehead. Commence with your excuses. Kamala has plenty of them and plenty of supporters to make them for her.

Last edited:
generally one term that reference what she may be referring to is Price gouging

the action or practice of overcharging customers for something by sharply increasing its price, especially in order to take advantage of sudden high demand:

in the coming weeks the medication will be running out, leading to shortages and price gouging"

and YES there are laws against price gouging for those who do not realize that

During the coronavirus or maybe after an hurricanes has passed , stores tried to limit the amount that people can buy per visit. Its is not perfect but it is the right thing to do.
Why would any business price gouge when everything costs so much more to begin with? Businesses know that high prices hurt business.
Democrats are so stupid and corrupt.

Haha. No I am not, I’m quoting her from her interview! She said it
She said that she did and you say that she didn't
Why would any business price gouge when everything costs so much more to begin with? Businesses know that high prices hurt business.

because it works and they can bring in big money. Those who can afford just pay, those who can't will go without

Accountable.US said it examined the financial statements of the nation's top 10 retailers over the past two years — including Lowe's and Target — and found that they collectively increased their profits by $24.6 million for a grand total of $99 billion.
This was during COVID 19
"When corporate profits are at their highest levels in nearly 50 years and companies are showering their shareholders with billions in new benefits over the last year, it raises serious questions whether industries like retail have had to hike prices on families to such excessive. All the top dogs are getting raises

Last edited:
generally one term that reference what she may be referring to is Price gouging

the action or practice of overcharging customers for something by sharply increasing its price, especially in order to take advantage of sudden high demand:

in the coming weeks the medication will be running out, leading to shortages and price gouging"

and YES there are laws against price gouging for those who do not realize that

During the coronavirus or maybe after an hurricanes has passed , stores tried to limit the amount that people can buy per visit. Its is not perfect but it is the right thing to do.
That's not price gouging you moron! Price gouging is charging triple the price for a sheet of plywood before a hurricane.

because it works and they can bring in big money. Those who can afford just pay, those who can't will go without

Accountable.US said it examined the financial statements of the nation's top 10 retailers over the past two years — including Lowe's and Target — and found that they collectively increased their profits by $24.6 million for a grand total of $99 billion.

$24.6 million out of $99 billion. Here's a math problem for you? What percentage is that? I'll give you a hint! I make more on my credit union savings account. There is no price gouging except in your tiny little non-functioning mind.

Your the one making the accusation so it is your responsibility to provide the situations of an example where she did not go after them.

innocent until proven guilty has to mean something but obviously to republicans it means nothing when they want to make accusations without proving any proof.

You made the accusation now provide the proof

It is you who asks for proof yet provides no proof
Is this a good example of how your brain doesn't work? You cannot prove that she didn't do something. You can only prove if she did. Logic 101. Dumbass!

This was during COVID 19
"When corporate profits are at their highest levels in nearly 50 years and companies are showering their shareholders with billions in new benefits over the last year, it raises serious questions whether industries like retail have had to hike prices on families to such excessive. All the top dogs are getting raises

Nice link. From the same search page, a link that disproves your entire post.

increased their profits by $24.6 million for a grand total of $99 billion.
wrap your head around the number of zeros but I do the math for you and make it easier
1 billion = 1000 millions

Shareholders and top corporate dogs making big money during COVID 19

Is this a good example of how your brain doesn't work? You cannot prove that she didn't do something. You can only prove if she did. Logic 101. Dumbass!
Simpletons like yourself tend to say something but it means nothing

IF a situation exist that something needs to be done and nothing was done then LOGIC says that they didn't do anything to address the issue. Especially if there job to do something.

$24.6 million out of $99 billion. Here's a math problem for you? What percentage is that? I'll give you a hint! I make more on my credit union savings account. There is no price gouging except in your tiny little non-functioning mind.
Nice dodge with some misdirection thrown in to avoid the topic by pointing to percentages.

So tell the people how many millions of dollars do you have in the credit union

Comparing million and billions

to your credit union account

percentages is just simplifying it instead of dealing with all those zeros

I assume you know the difference between million and billion. I like the zeros cause it shows something.

% is just %

Forum List

Back