Harris first interview, sparks more questions....

Nice dodge with some misdirection thrown in to avoid the topic by pointing to percentages.

So tell the people how many millions of dollars do you have in the credit union

Comparing million and billions

to your credit union account

percentages is just simplifying it instead of dealing with all those zeros

I assume you know the difference between million and billion. I like the zeros cause it shows something.

% is just %
Yes, but what was the percentage? Is math another of your learning disabilities? The number is incredibly small! They are not "gouging". It's 2.5% which is currently close to the inflation rate. Taking inflation into account, they made almost the exact same amount. My God, are you incredibly stupid!

She said that she did and you say that she didn't

because it works and they can bring in big money. Those who can afford just pay, those who can't will go without

Accountable.US said it examined the financial statements of the nation's top 10 retailers over the past two years — including Lowe's and Target — and found that they collectively increased their profits by $24.6 million for a grand total of $99 billion.
This was during COVID 19
"When corporate profits are at their highest levels in nearly 50 years and companies are showering their shareholders with billions in new benefits over the last year, it raises serious questions whether industries like retail have had to hike prices on families to such excessive. All the top dogs are getting raises

When did i say she didnt??? I’ve been asking for some of the companies! Name them

Harris said: “Just to be very frank, I am never going to apologize for going after companies and corporations that take advantage of the desperation of the American people.” - what companies and corporations has she gone after for this?

Came home yesterday and told my husband that I realize I have a small niche job and am responsible for not much. However, the thing I am responsible for is public and usually filmed. And blamed on me if it goes south (as it should be).

Which means I'm responsible for more than the current VP of the US, and take more responsibility for it.

Yesterday a 5th grader asked me when we were going to start music for our Dec concert. I said, "we've listened to it, right? We've already started. Next time I see you we start working on it."

If I were Kamala:

"Holistically, we're coming to a place of communication and understanding where we will begin to understand performing."

Kid: "Yeah but aren't we going to learn some songs?"

Me: "I come from a middle class background...."

Americans hate this because we recognize that only politicians can do this in their jobs.

Forum List

Back