Harris Inflation Continues Crushing Middle Class – Only Donald Trump Has the Policies to Stop it

Excluding volatile food and energy costs, so-called core prices climbed a mild 0.2% from June to July, after a 0.1% increase the previous month. And compared with a year earlier, core inflation slowed from 3.3% to 3.2% — the lowest level since April 2021.Aug 14, 2024

Year-over-year inflation hits lowest level in three years ... - PBS

View attachment 1016541
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › year-over-...

About featured snippets
Excluding the two things people need the most?

Another gubmint lie.

The dumb bastids can't even track the money supply anymore.

Meanwhile back in reality MAGA Macho Boy, inflation is waning. The fed cut interest rates last week. Dow up over 40,000
1727068236900.png

Kumala doesn’t want to “go back” to prosperity.
Trump has an action plan ready to go when he gets in office, he genuinely cares and wants to take concrete actions to make things better.
Kamala can only state the obvious that things are bad and looking at her face when she says the American Dream is becoming more elusive, I see joy. Her joy comes from destroying the dreams and aspirations of the American people because she hates US.
President Trump, on the other hand, is motivated by the joy of helping people. Two kinds of joy: Kamala’s kind that comes from creating chaos and harm, enjoying the “fruits” of her labor; Trump’s kind that comes from implementing policies that help and enable the American people to achieve their dreams and enjoying seeing Americans thrive.

Let's talk about his 2 main policies then.

Policy 1: tariffs.

Tariffs constrain supply. Driving up prices and are terribly inflationary.

Policy 2: mass deportations.

Deportations means taking out millions of people out of an already pressured labor market. Driving up wages and decreasing supply. Both are terribly inflationary.

So my question is what are these policies you are referring to?

Let's talk about his 2 main policies then.

Policy 1: tariffs.

Tariffs constrain supply. Driving up prices and are terribly inflationary.

Policy 2: mass deportations.

Deportations means taking out millions of people out of an already pressured labor market. Driving up wages and decreasing supply. Both are terribly inflationary.

So my question is what are these policies you are referring to?

So when did you discover that you were addicted to cheap, Chinese-made goods and illegal alien labor?

There are treatment programs for dependencies, you know.

You mean the tax cuts that went primarily to the already rich? I doubt the middle class is terribly fucked by cancelling the lowering of the estate tax.

The idea that the Trump Tax Cuts only benefited the "rich" is just campaign propaganda Harris is using. Biden/Harris did nothing throughout the four years they were in office to roll back those tax cuts, even when they had control of the House and Senate.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...enefited-middle-working-class-americans-most/

So when did you discover that you were addicted to cheap, Chinese-made goods and illegal alien labor?

There are treatment programs for dependencies, you know.
Oh goody. "The let's attack the poster in the hope he doesn't realize that I don't have an actual rebuttal tactic."

I gave some basic macro economical facts about Trump's policies. This in direct response to the OP's contention that his policies will "save the middle class", and the bemoaning of inflation. Something you didn't address. Instead going with some juvenile personal attack.

Is that really the best you can do?

But "The Conservative Treehouse" knows DA TROOF.

:spinner:

In their reality, inflation is at 40%, unemployment is at 30%, and Chinese tanks are preparing to roll up main street.
Eggs
The price of eggs has increased by 50% since March 2020. From November 2020 to March 2024, the average price of eggs increased by 54%.

• Cereals and bakery products
    The price of cereals and bakery products has increased by around 28% since November 2020.

Fast food
    The price of a medium fries order has more than doubled from $1.79 to $4.79 between 2019 and 2024. The price of a Big Mac Meal has gone from $5.99 to $12.69, and a BLT Footlong at Subway has gone from $5.50 to $8.49.

Meat
    The price of beef roasts, steaks, and ground beef has increased significantly in recent years.

Food prices are rising at the highest rate in decades. Here's where that money goes.

Eggs
The price of eggs has increased by 50% since March 2020. From November 2020 to March 2024, the average price of eggs increased by 54%.

• Cereals and bakery products
    The price of cereals and bakery products has increased by around 28% since November 2020.

Fast food
    The price of a medium fries order has more than doubled from $1.79 to $4.79 between 2019 and 2024. The price of a Big Mac Meal has gone from $5.99 to $12.69, and a BLT Footlong at Subway has gone from $5.50 to $8.49.

Meat
    The price of beef roasts, steaks, and ground beef has increased significantly in recent years.

Food prices are rising at the highest rate in decades. Here's where that money goes.

Shortages... On beef. It will continue to rise....ranchers are cutting herds cuz of water shortages, I had read?

Eggs? Holy crap....! They say it was some flu or disease as cause of shortage and rise in price.....

I am buying them from local suppliers for about $3 a dozen, grocery store was $5 bucks!

EDIT! Eggs at Sams Club are about $2.25 A dozen if you buy 24, 2 dozen!

Wheat shortages worldwide.... Many causes, war zones, droughts, disease, locusts etc.

The rest are price gouging!😁

Last edited:

Forum List

Back