Harris Inflation Continues Crushing Middle Class – Only Donald Trump Has the Policies to Stop it

Excluding volatile food and energy costs,
Right, two of the most important inflated price indexes.

so-called core prices climbed a mild 0.2% from June to July,
Right. It climbed. After already exceeding the usual inflation rate by around 400% these past four years. It is still climbing farther. No relief in sight ever from Biden nor Harris.

The woman who is running on being for and helping the Middle Class was actually chiefly in charge of its decimation the past four years putting us here in the first place.

Sweet.

Right. It climbed. After already exceeding the usual inflation rate by around 400% these past four years. It is still climbing farther. No relief in sight ever from Biden nor Harris.

The woman who is running on being for and helping the Middle Class was actually chiefly in charge of its decimation the past four years putting us here in the first place.

Sweet.
What policy of Trump's would reduce the inflationary prices we are dealing with?

Sweet.
Just like it is all Pence's fault for 2020

"Harris Inflation"

:laugh:

Harris was the deciding Senate vote for many of the Biden/Harris inflationary spending plans. Her only real accomplishment was being a tie-breaker in Senate votes, so the Biden/Harris Inflation is tattooed all over her back.

Did you miss that pert?

Harris was the deciding Senate vote for many of the Biden/Harris inflationary spending plans. Her only real accomplishment was being a tie-breaker in Senate votes, so the Biden/Harris Inflation is tattooed all over her back.

Did you miss that pert?
Did you miss not having shit tickets during Trump?

Oh goody. "The let's attack the poster in the hope he doesn't realize that I don't have an actual rebuttal tactic."

I gave some basic macro economical facts about Trump's policies. This in direct response to the OP's contention that his policies will "save the middle class", and the bemoaning of inflation. Something you didn't address. Instead going with some juvenile personal attack.

Is that really the best you can do?

Awww, did I strike a nerve?

offended.jpeg

Did you miss that pert?
The inflation had nothing to do with that. Or her.

It was the result of over $11 TRILLION in stimulus coupled with collapsed global supply chains coming out of the lockdowns and a Fed that was about eight months too late in addressing it.

But you believe whatever you want. I don't care. MAGA. Dittos.

What policy of Trump's would reduce the inflationary prices we are dealing with?

Why ask me? Do I look like his press agent? Look it up on his website and get back to me. Harris is RUNNING on fighting for the little man, helping with the high costs of stuff meanwhile, she's the one who put us here. What policy of Harris' would reduce inflationary prices and better still, if she has one, why isn't she already doing it? What is she waiting for--- Joe Biden?

It was the result of over $11 TRILLION in stimulus coupled with collapsed global supply chains coming out of the lockdowns and a Fed that was about eight months too late in addressing it.

Lemme guess--- those just happen to be the last 8 months of 2020 I bet while Trump was still in office, right? The same 8 months the democrats imposed their screwy lockdowns that caused the disruption in the supply chains, the same 8 months Trump was dealing with 9 million raving idiot democrats rioting in 500 cities over a dead felon, and the same 8 months Trump was dealing with a global pandemic unlike anything the world had seen before that no one had any answers for while trying to find a vaccine and trying to run a campaign for reelection that Fall.

Amirite?

Damn that incompetent Trump! :smoke:

Lemme guess--- those just happen to be the last 8 months of 2020 I bet while Trump was still in office, right? The same 8 months the democrats imposed their screwy lockdowns that caused the disruption in the supply chains, the same 8 months Trump was dealing with 9 million raving idiot democrats rioting in 500 cities over a dead felon, and the same 8 months Trump was dealing with a global pandemic unlike anything the world had seen before that no one had any answers for while trying to find a vaccine and trying to run a campaign for reelection that Fall.

Amirite?

Damn that incompetent Trump! :smoke:
Nope. I didn't bring him up.

Try again, Einstein. You guys are the experts. I only spent 23+ years in finance.

Go ahead.

Why ask me? Do I look like his press agent? Look it up on his website and get back to me. Harris is RUNNING on fighting for the little man, helping with the high costs of stuff meanwhile, she's the one who put us here. What policy of Harris' would reduce inflationary prices and better still, if she has one, why isn't she already doing it? What is she waiting for--- Joe Biden?
Trump's policy raises our inflation rate, again. So we WILL have more harm if you put him back in office. His tariff policy is a HUGE tax on us, the consumers.

He's adding basically a national sales tax, without calling it what it is...by instituting his tariff plans.

No it hasn't. Only the RATE of inflation has dropped. Costs are still going up. Worse, nothing has been reversed to undo the roughly 40% inflation (20-50%) inflation of the past four years. Juice that I paid $2.00 for in 2020 now costs $3.00. That is a FIFTY PERCENT increase.

During the Biden Administration, costs have increased at roughly FOUR TIMES the rate they normally do! I now pay for a bowl of soup what I used to pay for an entire three-course dinner 15 years ago. Nothing is going down. We have all been nailed to the wall and shaken down by Joe Biden and Kammy Harris.
Might be exaggerating a bit there...

Any way as pointed out plenty of times before...

Trump caused the inflation by hammering a deal to cut Oil Supply worldwide for his US Oil friends...

In reality, US can't have Trump doing that again. Trump set up the Global Inflation that everyone in the World suffered with all to make Oil Executives rich... Trump achieved that.

Forum List

Back