Harris needs to win by 10% and 350 elv's this election!

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Harris needs to win by 10% and 350 elv's this election! Trump needs to be defeated so hard that he doesn't attempt violence after losing this election. The guy is an enemy of our nation and I pray that we send him packing for good.

We need to win Texas, north Carolina, Michigan, Wis, pa, Florida, Arizona and Georgia!!! We need to chase this fucker back to Russia where he belongs!

Harris needs to win by 10% and 350 elv's this election! Trump needs to be defeated so hard that he doesn't attempt violence after losing this election. The guy is an enemy of our nation and I pray that we send him packing for good.

We need to win Texas, north Carolina, Michigan, Wis, pa, Florida, Arizona and Georgia!!! We need to chase this fucker back to Russia where he belongs!

Um.

Have you looked at the latest polls

Yeah, good luck with that. kneepads will be lucky to get 220 EVs. The popular vote has no relevance.

Um.

Have you looked at the latest polls
Yea they're pretty bad
Kamala has taken a huge lead

shsjsksksk.jpeg

Yeah, good luck with that. kneepads will be lucky to get 220 EVs. The popular vote has no relevance.

If you don't get any popular votes you don't win states. You don't win states, you don't get electoral votes.

Harris needs to win by 10% and 350 elv's this election!
Sorry, not gonna happen.

Trump needs to be defeated so hard that he doesn't attempt violence after losing this election.
I'm more worried about the violence you progs will do when he wins.

The guy is an enemy of our nation and I pray that we send him packing for good.
Anyone Trump is an enemy to is probably not a friend to America.

Then you are going to be oh so disappointed.

IMG_1020.jpeg

Forum List

Back