Harris / Trump Election Polls

Won't it be great when she wins, Taz? Open borders, rampant crime, price fixing. But hey men's butthole's won't be hurt from Trump's "behavior", so there's that.
Ya but Shitpants butt will be the main target of all the gang leaders in jails across the country, They have already renamed Trump Susie Cream cheese waiting for him at the front gate. They have big plans for shitpants.

Keep in Mind Trump is who the right is now and from this day forward . Trump is done , it ended for him as soon as they put a black women in front of these Women hating bigots. Just watch them , they can't even hold their tongues they have so much hate driving them. But every patriot in this country knows that this isn't over till MAGA is long gone with Trump. Ever American patriots hate Trump and MAGA. So if the patriots win democracy wins.

You have a few prayers.

Arabs. But I think they’ll sit it out. Not vote for trump.

Kamala will win the teamsters back. The individual teamsters still vote who they’re going to vote for. They didn’t endorse trump and even if they did how many minds will that change?

You either believe trump is a threat to democracy or you don’t.

Bill maher was on last night. He said, polls will be 50% 50% the night before, but it’s over. We’re sick of trump. He’s been exposed. Rambling obvious lies. It’s done.

I’m still nervous though.
You have a right to be nervous , when Trump realizes he has lost, he will ask his MAGA's to kill for him and they will, he is already starting his kill routine. The point is protect your people and our democracy and realize that every patriot in this country is on your side. but still make sure you family friends are protected.

You have to know who this countries biggest threat and enemy is. MAGA and Trump are the biggest threat and enemy to our democracy in the total history of this country. I'm more then willing to listen to anyone's idea of something else in our history that was or is a bigger threat.

You have a right to be nervous , when Trump realizes he has lost, he will ask his MAGA's to kill for him and they will, he is already starting his kill routine.

Dude, the Left have already attempted to kill Trump twice.

Take a pill.

You sound like you've escaped from a looney hospital.

Or like Elie Mystal.

How does it feel to be the very partisan nutjob conspiracy theorist freak you project on the other side?

And to definitively hate yourself?

Was the Russiagate real?

Was the Hunter laptop real?

Keep watching ABC/CBS/CNN/NBC and reading NYT/WAPO.

In 6 weeks you'll be reminded that you were completely, utterly, fucking wrong.

Cuz yer an idiot.

A gullible, misinformed tool - who THINKS he knows what he's talking about but doesn't have a remote clue.

I'm done with you ignorant fuckers.
Thanks for confirming you know things aren’t going well for your side.

You’ll see things go back to normal Nov 9 or 10

Thanks for confirming you know things aren’t going well for your side.

You’ll see things go back to normal Nov 9 or 10

1727024783478.png

Dude, the Left have already attempted to kill Trump twice.

Take a pill.

You sound like you've escaped from a looney hospital.

Or like Elie Mystal.
I thought they were deep state globalist rinos. Voted for trump.said Nikki Vivek was a dream ticket. Whites.

It’s funny it’s not Haitians, Mexicans, blacks trying to take trump out it’s white men.

You have a right to be nervous , when Trump realizes he has lost, he will ask his MAGA's to kill for him and they will, he is already starting his kill routine. The point is protect your people and our democracy and realize that every patriot in this country is on your side. but still make sure you family friends are protected.
Nah. Remember, in trump country people have jobs, kids, money. They aren’t going to jail for trump. Not after he last Jan 6. He didn’t even show up to testify for them

So she can beat him again.
I would bring up asking the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11,000 votes.

Telling an Australian billionaire our nuclear sub secrets

Showing off classified documents at Mara lago. Was he really waiving to secret documents in her face or was that locker room talk?

Ask him about his lawyer Sidney Powell and Rudy being found guilty in the courts. You don’t trust our justice system Don?

Nah. Remember, in trump country people have jobs, kids, money. They aren’t going to jail for trump. Not after he last Jan 6. He didn’t even show up to testify for them
Lowest wages, worst education , worst job markets and worse places to raise children. That would be red states.

Taz is triggered because Trump is in the lead.
Trump is done , all the dems had to do is put a black women in front of you women hating bigots and it was all over with. You people hate so much you can't even control your mouths. It gets worse every weak with nonsense. Eating cats is one of my favorites.

By the way us patriots also know that our democracy and country won't be safe with MAGA existing. so they have to be buried next to Trump to protect our great country.

Forum List

Back