Harris / Trump Election Polls

1727061939560.png
SINCE YOU LIKE 538 here is their ranking for 2017-2019 Look for Rasmussen where it is usually, like at 23 worst or just look at the bottom of the list/ YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE

You have to know who this countries biggest threat and enemy is. MAGA and Trump are the biggest threat and enemy to our democracy in the total history of this country. I'm more then willing to listen to anyone's idea of something else in our history that was or is a bigger threat.

So many liberals on this forum are clearly mentally unwell. It's sad.

Not really....
Polls are not exactly an exacting science. "Past performance does not indicate future results" type nonsense...but the majority of polls are saying Harris is in the lead....and the majority are owned by strongly democratic party leadership.

What they can tell you is that despite all the hype Harris doesn't have a true following from the middle. Her campaign lacks loyalty and dedication from the constituents. Her platform lacks a lot of things especially change from Biden's leadership. Her comments that sunk her campaign are things like what she wants to do on day one, her plans for inflation, and the constant word salads she has in other interviews.
There's nothing to vote FOR....nothing exciting or revolutionary that appeals to voters. A 100% negative campaign doesn't work. And that's what she has had. It's been tried many times before without success.

There exists a profile of a successful Presidential campaign....Trump's is closer but still falls short too. Which is why it's close but Trump leads. Vance's in 4 years will be absolutely brutal unless the Democrats can come up with someone spectacular or Trump does something disastrous. Not a manufactured disaster but a genuine disaster of his own making. He is capable of doing so...

Harris has been a disastrous pick from Biden's onset. She has all the appearances of a DEI hire. (We thought Biden was bad at speeches...he's got nothing on Harris...Trump is only marginally better)

We'll see what happens....but the smell of defeat is circling the Harris campaign. It is the reason why she wants another debate...she got nothing from the last one. Nothing from the DNC convention either.

Those lack of bumps in the polling tells more than anything else. No excitement and problems with energizing the base. (Several states been cleaning voter roles too) It may not be close on election day.

All of this.

Hard for me to understand why liberals can't see her offer to debate again as desperation. You don't do this if you're up, especially not two weeks or so before the election

It's a hail Mary

Purple state, purple county. Michigan. I'm an avid walker. Here's what I observed in my lean R neighborhood:

2008: lots of Obama signs, to my surprise

2012: About an even mix of Obama/Romney

2016: Lots of Trump signs, some Hillary

2020: Some Trump signs, some Biden too

2024: All Trump. To date not a single Harris sign--not one. Multiple Trump insignia, not just the little yard sign. Flags. "Cats for Trump"

"They" lie about everything Taz, but I'm sure the polls are golden. Right?

Nope. She took a whole week off the trail to prepare. You don't do this unless the Hail Mary is your last chance.

You all remember when Hillary was a shoo-in don't you?
She clearly beat him in the debate. Why wouldn’t she want to debate him again?

Even a Fox News panel says she won.

Purple state, purple county. Michigan. I'm an avid walker. Here's what I observed in my lean R neighborhood:

2008: lots of Obama signs, to my surprise

2012: About an even mix of Obama/Romney

2016: Lots of Trump signs, some Hillary

2020: Some Trump signs, some Biden too

2024: All Trump. To date not a single Harris sign--not one. Multiple Trump insignia, not just the little yard sign. Flags. "Cats for Trump"

"They" lie about everything Taz, but I'm sure the polls are golden. Right?
Trump is so over , it was over for him when the dems put a black women in front of you women hating bigots. You hate so much that you can even restrain yourself with your hatred of a black women. Just watch your maniac leader and his insane lying quotes about her, he is nuts but he is nuts with hate and ugliness , never seen a more ugly hateful piece of shit in politics ever then Trump. He is done, over ,not even relative anymore. Watch him slide into total insanity when he realizes he has lost and call on you haters to kill for him , many will . will you kill for him. At that point he will realize that he will spend the rest of his life in jail, No bigger criminal anyplace in this country, Then your God and leader.

Forum List

Back