Harris/Walz in Milwaukee

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
They went to the same place where the Republican convention and drew a bigger crowd than Trump.

The days of Trump look like they are numbered. Justice is coming.

They went to the same place where the Republican convention and drew a bigger crowd than Trump.

The days of Trump look like they are numbered. Justice is coming.

The audio really sucks. But I'm sure you're eating the shit out of her lies. The only thing they'll move forward is our countries bankruptcy. Also I guess kneepads doesn't know that SCOTUS said the feds have no authority over abortion. Any bill passed by congress and signed by the commie bitch would be immediately be stricken by the court. I really don't know where she plans to get the trillions for all those free giveaways. This regime is already increasing our debt by a trillion dollars every 100 days, I guess she's planning to make it 2 trillion. Anyone believing that shit has to be retarded.

Last edited:
The audio really sucks. But I'm sure you're eating the shit out of here lies. The only thing they'll move forward in our countries bankruptcy. Also I guess kneepads doesn't know that SCOTUS said the feds have no authority over abortion. Any bill passed by congress and signed by the commie bitch would be immediately be stricken by the court. I really don't know where she plans to get the trillions for all those free giveaways. This regime is already increasing our debt by a trillion dollars every 100 days, I guess she's planning to make it 2 trillion. Anyone believing that shit has to be retarded.

They aren't lying.

Forum List

Back