Harry Dunn crash: Family urge government to block Julian Assange extradition

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The family of Harry Dunn has urged the government to refuse the extradition of Julian Assange until the US returns the suspect in his death back to the UK.

Dunn family spokesman Radd Seiger accused the US of "hypocrisy" in seeking Assange's extradition, despite rejecting the return of Anne Sacoolas.

She is suspected of causing the teenager's death by dangerous driving.

The family said the foreign secretary told them he is "reviewing all options".

The 19-year-old's parents have called on Dominic Raab and the government to refuse any further extradition requests by the US - including that of the Wikileaks co-founder - after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo rejected extraditing Sacoolas, last month.
Harry Dunn family want Assange extradition blocked

The longer they don't extradite him the better.

Dunn family spokesman Radd Seiger accused the US of "hypocrisy" in seeking Assange's extradition, despite rejecting the return of Anne Sacoolas.

She is suspected of causing the teenager's death by dangerous driving
Quite a "family" with the professional spokesmen and professional mourners. That's MAFIA.

If the UK didn’t drive on the wrong side of the road, Harry Dunn would be alive. Pretty stupid of them not to change when all of Europe drives on the right side. Lots of foreigners in the UK and that shit happens.

I hope that the British government does NOT extradite Mr. Assange.

I recently read an article in a (admittedly liberal) magazine that made the case that he did not do anything so horrible in releasing that information, which was of low-level material in any case.

The sentence that I liked most said something like: The United States does not dare arrest the editor of the powerful New York Times for publishing the info, so it's gone after Mr. Assange.

I hope that the British government does NOT extradite Mr. Assange.

I recently read an article in a (admittedly liberal) magazine that made the case that he did not do anything so horrible in releasing that information, which was of low-level material in any case.

The sentence that I liked most said something like: The United States does not dare arrest the editor of the powerful New York Times for publishing the info, so it's gone after Mr. Assange.
I hope they do and hes locked up for 20 years with a very large bull queer for a room mate

I hope they do and hes locked up for 20 years with a very large bull queer for a room mate
He's a fucker, isn't he? Didn't like the Swedish girls all so well. Anyways, some of the things he said indicated he was doing hard drugs in that embassy, almost O.D.'ed himself to death a time or two. Diplomatic pouches full of heroin or something like that.

I'm sick and tired of the shit show at the embassy and the mock trials, the celebrity reported posting 1,000,000# bail. Where's the money now? Cops gotta quit crapping their pants on duty.

If they've got the goods on the dude, put him away on some bona fide due process of law, because I don't believe it any more than anyone else does when the cops are taking a cut of the heroin for their personal take-home use.

Otherwise they've got to fuck off, because we little people are never going to get a fair trial in this life even if Assange does, in their twisted perversions of law, and extradition ass-hattery out of their jurisdiction without a lawyer.

She should be extradited. Don't see why Assange shouldn't be, though.
Assange shouldn’t be extradited until they extradite to the U.K. the killer of Harry Dunn! “No ifs or buts” she wasn’t entitled to immunity.

As Bulletbob said, two different issues.
It’s called leverage, if we hold Assange here and do not give him to the Americans the Americans WILL give us Dunns killer!

Do people in Britain go to jail for an auto accidental wreck/death? In the USA that is not the case unless a DWI is involved.

Do people in Britain go to jail for an auto accidental wreck/death? In the USA that is not the case unless a DWI is involved.
The killing of Harry Dunn was made worse as the person fled the country rather than give herself up to the police. The diplomatic immunity didn’t apply to her only her husband, this should have been looked into before she was allowed to leave the country. Border control services should have been alerted.
So now we have a diplomatic problem, America won’t send her back for a trial.

The only leverage we have is not to send Assange to America for their show trial.
It’s about time we showed our teeth, every other fucker does it to us!

The killing of Harry Dunn was made worse as the person fled the country rather than give herself up to the police. The diplomatic immunity didn’t apply to her only her husband, this should have been looked into before she was allowed to leave the country. Border control services should have been alerted.

The only leverage we have is not to send Assange to America for their show trial.
Can you answer my question?

As my understanding; 5 years maximum.

As my understanding; 5 years maximum.
" Where the level of carelessness is low and there are no aggravating factors, even the fact that death was caused is not sufficient to justify a prison sentence."

Forum List

Back