Harry Potter Camp

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I wasn't sure where to put this since my last Potter topic that I stuck in the general forums got moved so I decided to put this here. The flying Ford Anglia is about to leave and we'll be exploring the castle around five thirty. :)

I really hope more people show up but virtual classes don't start until tomorrow so we have time to gather professors and students. :) Welcome to Hogwarts everybody. Please sign in as a professor or student and receive your copy of the Marauder's Map. :D

hogwarts-castle- (2).jpg

Here you can ride the Hogwarts Express and the next post will be the sign ins before we go to The Great Hall for supper. :D

Still waiting for Professor mudwhistle as Charms teacher (and headmaster) (I do believe) to sign in and if you wish to be a student you'll have to get tested for your house and wand unless you know them already. :)

Professor Potterhead- Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher (also as headmistress)

Professor Positions Still Needed

Potions

Herbology

Astronomy

Flying Lessons

History of Magic

Transfiguration

Here's my map. :)

91C055skR2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this since my last Potter topic that I stuck in the general forums got moved so I decided to put this here. The flying Ford Anglia is about to leave and we'll be exploring the castle around five thirty. :)

I call shotgun! I get carsick in the backseat.

Still waiting for Professor mudwhistle as Charms teacher (and headmaster) (I do believe) to sign in and if you wish to be a student you'll have to get tested for your house and wand unless you know them already. :)

Professor Potterhead- Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher (also as headmistress)

Professor Positions Still Needed

Potions

Herbology

Astronomy

Flying Lessons

History of Magic

Transfiguration

Here's my map. :)

View attachment 502979
I just got in.....House Elves are delivering my luggage to my office.

Hello (or should I say hullo? ;) ) I have a message from Professor Dumbledore. Could you please send out owls around the forum so other people would know about our little camp and possibly come to it if they're Potter fans? Fifty points will be awarded to each house participant. Thank you. :)

Snowy_Owl.jpg

Forum List

Back