Has anyone ever seen with their own eyes...

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
...what they could truthfully say was what they thought was a UFO? I have never seen one though I did mistake the planet Saturn for one when I was up in Anchorage Alaska(2003) @ the home of my baby sis & her hubby Big Dave(embarrassing for me!). Once again I was @ the home of my baby sis & her hubby, Big Dave(Spokane Wa./2012ish-2015ish can't remember for sure now.) & all of a sudden I heard Dave call out, "Buddy(my family nickname) GET OUT HERE QUICK". I cleared the frontroom then through the kitchen & was on the back patio alongside them in only a couple/three seconds when Dave said "It's gone" as he was tinkering with his smartphone, then he said "UFO LOOK!" I looked @ the smartphone screen & there was a orangish colored translucent(?) gyrating(?) jelloish(?) "blob of light"(Shape Shifting???). It did not radiate light but rather it looked to me that a hole got punched in the dark night sky & there was another orangish colored sky behind our dark sky? I don't know what I'm trying to deduce here because I never saw anything like it before so I have no idea what I am trying to describe???Light ALWAYS radiates but not this one. I told Dave to send the video of the UFO to a place called MUFON but he was afraid our names would get out & we'd be branded as lunatics. Below are other Washington state vids of MAYBE what we saw kinda...

The 1st video is the one that most looks like the one Big Dave captured on his smartphone camera but NOT exactly but REALLY close. STOP THE VIDEO @ "THE VERY BEGINNING" of 0:09 & magnify to the biggest screen you can get. Now place the tip of the white hands index finger DEAD CENTER in the forwards/backwards red ball on the timeline. Then advance the red ball the thickness of a paper towel then check the monitor for a visual then advance the red ball again the thickness of a paper towel & once again take a visual of the image on the monitor. It should take you about 20 of these advance & check image movements to go from the VERY BEGINNING OF 0:09 TO THE VERY END OF 0:09(1 second in real time!). YOUR TARGET IMAGE WILL BE LOCATED 1 CLICK ABOVE BULLSEYE & 1-1/2 CLICKS TO THE LEFT OF THE BULLSEYE. It is a string? of 5 colored lights? with a RED LIGHT?BALL?CUBE? @ the bottom of the string? Check out those WILD colors that don't radiate any ambient light around the object(?) lights(?). What am I seeing or looking at? What do you see? The YELLOW light looks like it's marshmallow shaped but the top light(pinkish lilac color?) shaped like an M&M peanut candy??? The lights(?) first show up on the monitor screen @ 0:07(from the lower right side of the monitor. & ends AROUND 0:30. BE PATIENT & TAKE YOR TIME with tiny advancements for whatever this thing is it MOVES WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED! The best image of this entity is the one I described above( in the 9th second).

Possible UFO Eastern Washington. This video is closest to what Dave recorded on his smartphone. Also the 2012 date puts it in the ballpark.

Spokane Wa.-2017 maybe quadcopter fakes???

Klamath Wa-2012

Spokane Wa.-2010 light is not an orangish color.

Wa. state again 2012

I've seen thousands of ufo's, a couple tonight even. when you live right between two of the largest airports in the world you're going to see ufos all the time, whats the big deal?, I was on an aircraft carrier and slept right below the flight deck, ufo's were actually keeping me awake at night

...what they could truthfully say was what they thought was a UFO? I have never seen one though I did mistake the planet Saturn for one when I was up in Anchorage Alaska(2003) @ the home of my baby sis & her hubby Big Dave(embarrassing for me!). Once again I was @ the home of my baby sis & her hubby, Big Dave(Spokane Wa./2012ish-2015ish can't remember for sure now.) & all of a sudden I heard Dave call out, "Buddy(my family nickname) GET OUT HERE QUICK". I cleared the frontroom then through the kitchen & was on the back patio alongside them in only a couple/three seconds when Dave said "It's gone" as he was tinkering with his smartphone, then he said "UFO LOOK!" I looked @ the smartphone screen & there was a orangish colored translucent(?) gyrating(?) jelloish(?) "blob of light"(Shape Shifting???). It did not radiate light but rather it looked to me that a hole got punched in the dark night sky & there was another orangish colored sky behind our dark sky? I don't know what I'm trying to deduce here because I never saw anything like it before so I have no idea what I am trying to describe???Light ALWAYS radiates but not this one. I told Dave to send the video of the UFO to a place called MUFON but he was afraid our names would get out & we'd be branded as lunatics. Below are other Washington state vids of MAYBE what we saw kinda...

The 1st video is the one that most looks like the one Big Dave captured on his smartphone camera but NOT exactly but REALLY close. STOP THE VIDEO @ "THE VERY BEGINNING" of 0:09 & magnify to the biggest screen you can get. Now place the tip of the white hands index finger DEAD CENTER in the forwards/backwards red ball on the timeline. Then advance the red ball the thickness of a paper towel then check the monitor for a visual then advance the red ball again the thickness of a paper towel & once again take a visual of the image on the monitor. It should take you about 20 of these advance & check image movements to go from the VERY BEGINNING OF 0:09 TO THE VERY END OF 0:09(1 second in real time!). YOUR TARGET IMAGE WILL BE LOCATED 1 CLICK ABOVE BULLSEYE & 1-1/2 CLICKS TO THE LEFT OF THE BULLSEYE. It is a string? of 5 colored lights? with a RED LIGHT?BALL?CUBE? @ the bottom of the string? Check out those WILD colors that don't radiate any ambient light around the object(?) lights(?). What am I seeing or looking at? What do you see? The YELLOW light looks like it's marshmallow shaped but the top light(pinkish lilac color?) shaped like an M&M peanut candy??? The lights(?) first show up on the monitor screen @ 0:07(from the lower right side of the monitor. & ends AROUND 0:30. BE PATIENT & TAKE YOR TIME with tiny advancements for whatever this thing is it MOVES WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED! The best image of this entity is the one I described above( in the 9th second).

Possible UFO Eastern Washington. This video is closest to what Dave recorded on his smartphone. Also the 2012 date puts it in the ballpark.

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

Once upon a time I was in Humble, Texas back before it became the bustling suburb it is today. I was outside of an apartment waiting for someone on the steps and I was looking up at the stars. I saw an object moving through space at a very high rate of speed. It was probably the size of a large grain of salt in the sky but this item was moving very fast. At the time, the field of view was wide open so I was able to track it visually for what must have been 20 seconds. It moved in a straight line from south to north.

At the time, the meteorologist on Channel 13 was a guy named Ed Brandon. He wasn't a big space-guy but he would tell you when you could see planets, meteors, comets, etc... I made a point to watch Channel 13 and did so at 6PM that night and again at 10PM that night. He said the station had gotten calls asking about what that was in the sky. He said that he had no idea. Just flat out said he didn't know. Now, was he just being glib? Perhaps. He had a troubled off-camera life. But usually if there was any activity out of the ordinary in the sky, he'd talk about it for days. Any time we had an eclipse, it was mentioned on every weather cast leading up to it. He didn't mention this before and just said that he didn't have any information.

It was in no way a close encounter. As I understand, falling stars usually slow down or bend or have a tail. This had none of that. Like I said, like a grain of salt moving in a straight line across the sky.

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

Once upon a time I was in Humble, Texas back before it became the bustling suburb it is today. I was outside of an apartment waiting for someone on the steps and I was looking up at the stars. I saw an object moving through space at a very high rate of speed. It was probably the size of a large grain of salt in the sky but this item was moving very fast. At the time, the field of view was wide open so I was able to track it visually for what must have been 20 seconds. It moved in a straight line from south to north.

At the time, the meteorologist on Channel 13 was a guy named Ed Brandon. He wasn't a big space-guy but he would tell you when you could see planets, meteors, comets, etc... I made a point to watch Channel 13 and did so at 6PM that night and again at 10PM that night. He said the station had gotten calls asking about what that was in the sky. He said that he had no idea. Just flat out said he didn't know. Now, was he just being glib? Perhaps. He had a troubled off-camera life. But usually if there was any activity out of the ordinary in the sky, he'd talk about it for days. Any time we had an eclipse, it was mentioned on every weather cast leading up to it. He didn't mention this before and just said that he didn't have any information.

It was in no way a close encounter. As I understand, falling stars usually slow down or bend or have a tail. This had none of that. Like I said, like a grain of salt moving in a straight line across the sky.

When I was 8 years old approximately I lived out in a desert area off of highway 10 which stretches from SO CAL to Arizona. I shared a bedroom with my older brother ad we were up late one night. There was no screen on the bedroom window so we would often be looking out in to the night sky if we were awake. One evening we saw something just like you described only those things were traveling diagonaly downwards across the sky in a perfect single file as I remember for what seemed like a whole minute and it was several of them. One after another traveling downwards. Today its only a distant memory but we both still remembered it. Cant say they were aliens, i would have no way of knowing but I do know that the speed they were traveling in relation to the distance must have been phenominal. they were very very far away and as best my memory serves me, they were moving slower than a shooting star but not by much.

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

When I was 8 years old approximately I lived out in a desert area off of highway 10 which stretches from SO CAL to Arizona. I shared a bedroom with my older brother ad we were up late one night. There was no screen on the bedroom window so we would often be looking out in to the night sky if we were awake. One evening we saw something just like you described only those things were traveling diagonaly downwards across the sky in a perfect single file as I remember for what seemed like a whole minute and it was several of them. One after another traveling downwards. Today its only a distant memory but we both still remembered it. Cant say they were aliens, i would have no way of knowing but I do know that the speed they were traveling in relation to the distance must have been phenominal. they were very very far away and as best my memory serves me, they were moving slower than a shooting star but not by much.

Well, the definition of a UFO is Unidentified Flying Object. We both saw one. Whether it was extra worldly? Don't know.

Just as an aside, I think it is incredibly arrogant to think that we're the only ones in the universe. Perhaps we are. But I doubt it. I would equate it to being the only person for miles around and thinking nobody else was on earth based only on the fact that you have not encountered anyone.

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

It sounds like you're describing a trailing formation of satellites.

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

Could be? I never knew that existed. Much as CandyCorn described, they were very small in the distance like a grain of salt, yet where I lived at the time, the sky was very dark so probably thats why it was even visible

Klamath Wa-2012

Wa. state again 2012

Could be? I never knew that existed. Much as CandyCorn described, they were very small in the distance like a grain of salt, yet where I lived at the time, the sky was very dark so probably thats why it was even visible

Here's an example of a trailing formation of satellites (aka satellite train). These are going to become much more common sights in the night sky than they used to be.

Last edited:
Wish I could but I can’t.the only thing I CAN say is someone I know has.I learned from a friend of mine his father a pilot,saw one.He relayed to me his fathers story he told him this while out flying his Cessna once,he witnessed an object hovering a few miles in front of him and as he got closer,it zoomed up and shot up into the sky’s above him gone before he could even blink his eyes.

I knew his father very well but never asked him about it cause he did not like to talk about it and my friend said he didn’t like people asking him about it as well so I never asked him myself but his dad was the most honest person in the world,last thing he ever did was make up stories like that,he hated people making up stories like that.In fact I knew him well enough that he would not tolerate people who Would lie to him.he wanted nothing to do with people that lied.

New Topics

Forum List

Back