Has anyone read this book?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas

Behold a Pale Horse

Amazon Charts #13 this week it was published in 1991

I tried, years ago, but, as an advocate of the K.I.S.S. philosophy in everything I couldn't read it after the first couple/few chapters- it is so intricately detailed, IMO, that it dang near needs a map to navigate, intellectually- it is an eye opener, for sure-

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in topsecret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs. Bill is a lucid, rational, and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television. In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events that he had seen plans for back in the early 1970s. Bill correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over seventeen years of research.

Behold a Pale Horse

I tried, years ago, but, as an advocate of the K.I.S.S. philosophy in everything I couldn't read it after the first couple/few chapters- it is so intricately detailed, IMO, that it dang near needs a map to navigate, intellectually- it is an eye opener, for sure-

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in topsecret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs. Bill is a lucid, rational, and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television. In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events that he had seen plans for back in the early 1970s. Bill correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over seventeen years of research.

a charlatan psychotic. His role in the navy was petty officer. Such people do not
have security clearance

• Banned
His role in the navy was petty officer.
First off, can you substantiate that? Secondly: have you read the book? Or do you just find comfort in opposing what you don't like to see/read? Third: why do you fear knowledge? Fourth: Do you feel (I know you can't think as your many posts prove) that the only knowledge that counts is what you approve of?

How does it feel to be an imbecile in public?

First off, can you substantiate that? Secondly: have you read the book? Or do you just find comfort in opposing what you don't like to see/read? Third: why do you fear knowledge? Fourth: Do you feel (I know you can't think as your many posts prove) that the only knowledge that counts is what you approve of?

I read it all------since I was about 8 years old------more than 60 years ago.
Fascinating BULLSHIT. I also served in the Navy. My brother did such
a good job for NASA that he won the President's National Freedom award.
He was fascinated with the bullshit literature as a kid, too.

Behold a Pale Horse

a charlatan psychotic. His role in the navy was petty officer. Such people do not
have security clearance
Not true as clearances often are required as to where the petty officer works not the rank per say

LOL Bill Cosby won the freedom award too

• Banned
His role in the navy was petty officer
Learn to read imbecile- Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member

can you figure out team member? Do you feel Feinstein's driver wasn't a member of her team? Pelos's gardners? Bill's interns? Hillary's lackeys? Good lord!

your point? so did George Cohan. ----the recipients were recognized
for what they did in a particular area------astrophysics is an area of study that
fascinates lots of idiot charlatans who IMAGINE themselves experts. Cosby
got recognition for his contribution to a social cause-----not for fooling
around-----that part is a peccadillo

His role in the navy was petty officer
Learn to read imbecile- Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member

can you figure out team member? Do you feel Feinstein's driver wasn't a member of her team? Pelos's gardners? Bill's interns? Hillary's lackeys? Good lord!

if he PRESENTS HIS CREDENTIAL ACCURATELY----he can and SHOULD be criminally
charged under military law. I was once a naval officer----of course his
BRIEFING TEAM MEMBER could mean he was in charge of storing the tape
recordings------in which case he should STILL BE CRIMINALLY charged

Well sure he won the freedom award, he let all his victims go after

for what they did in a particular area------astrophysics is an area of study that
My point is that Obooba gave the worlds greatest date rapist an award.

Enjoy

Enjoy
Cosby RAPED someone?

Enjoy
Cosby RAPED someone?
Yea stupid, that is why he is in prison.

Look I always knew that you were not smart, but now everyone knows

Enjoy
Cosby RAPED someone?
Yeas stupid, that is why he is in prison.

oh----that----indecent assault-----was the lady actually RAPED?

Behold a Pale Horse

I started the book, but never finished it. I find conspiracy theories make good fiction but not factual reading. A good conspiracy theory generally begins by the creation of a shocking hypothesis and then searching out real facts to form the foundation for the hypothesis. It becomes believable because the creator ignores factually data that does not support the hypothesis. It's like constructing a building then looking for a foundation to support it.

Enjoy
Cosby RAPED someone?

Look silly there was not one lady there were dozens and yes the women were all raped after Cosby knocked the women out. This is why the rapist Bill Cosby is going to die in prison with oboobas medal of freedom

Again you are a heartless, ignorant and arrogant special kind of stupid

7201534_bill-cosby-mugshot.jpg

I started the book, but never finished it.
There were some pretty credible references- considering where we are- and, try reading this

That aticle has been around for several years-

I find conspiracy theories make good fiction but not factual reading.
How do you determine (define) factual? Who/what do you rely on for validation?

It's like constructing a building then looking for a foundation to support it.
Not really- "I find" conspiracy as a pejorative- theory is self explanatory- an idea that needs testing to prove itself- when I look at where we are, I see some proof of several theories pejoratively called conspiracy theories results-
I begin at the beginning, a source- what does the source stand to achieve- in the case of the fed gov't, it is the most forceful (and sadly believed) source of lies on the planet- that would mean the employees of the fed gov't are liars, regardless of their title or status- the higher up the food chain the bigger the lies- what does it achieve? Power.
What does a presenter of a theory achieve? Vilification. Why? He/they don't conform to the lies of the lyingets entity on the planet, in world history-

This thread is not about Bill Cosby- it's about a book- fucking idiots. Good lord!

Enjoy
Cosby RAPED someone?

Look silly there was not one lady there were dozens and yes the women were all raped after Cosby knocked the women out. This is why the rapist Bill Cosby is going to die in prison with oboobas medal of freedom

Again you are a heartless, ignorant and arrogant special kind of stupid

7201534_bill-cosby-mugshot.jpg

Cosby had to be taught a lesson. He was too vocal regarding people within the Black community not be accountable for their actions and fathers not staying with their families for being the root of their problems.

But he learned his lesson, and today blames his jailing as racially motivated.

See, no more accountability.

Forum List

Back