Has anyone read this book?

I started the book, but never finished it.
There were some pretty credible references- considering where we are- and, try reading this

That aticle has been around for several years-

I find conspiracy theories make good fiction but not factual reading.
How do you determine (define) factual? Who/what do you rely on for validation?

It's like constructing a building then looking for a foundation to support it.
Not really- "I find" conspiracy as a pejorative- theory is self explanatory- an idea that needs testing to prove itself- when I look at where we are, I see some proof of several theories pejoratively called conspiracy theories results-
I begin at the beginning, a source- what does the source stand to achieve- in the case of the fed gov't, it is the most forceful (and sadly believed) source of lies on the planet- that would mean the employees of the fed gov't are liars, regardless of their title or status- the higher up the food chain the bigger the lies- what does it achieve? Power.
What does a presenter of a theory achieve? Vilification. Why? He/they don't conform to the lies of the lyingets entity on the planet, in world history-
IMHO, what is most important in a society is public trust because people are happiest and most productive in societies where the public trust of their institutions are the highest. One would think that if government, businesses, and other institutions were honest with the people, then all would be well. Unfortunately that is not possible in a society that values freedom of speech about the welfare and happiness of the people. The more freedom granted to the news media, social media, and individuals the more challenges there will be to what we accept as truth which will result in less trust of our institutions. I doubt that government or big business is any more dishonest than it was a hundred years ago. What has changed is that every person or organization has the opportunity to create their own version of the truth, to hatch conspiracy theories, to liable and to slander with complete impunity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back