Has the Libertarian moment arrived with Rand Paul? NY Times

Rand Paul, I like...but he flip flops too much and is an enemy of Israel. Just for the fact that he wouldn't support Israel is the reason I cannot support him.

So his support for Israel is just for show. I was for him till he came out in support of Israel. I figure I had to pick the lesser of two evils at this point.

I think at this stage conservatives know who they WILL NOT support, ie

JEB BUSH for one..

I like a lot of things about libertarianism except libertarians themselves. No way am I going to sit with those assholes no matter what they say they believe.

That's good for us.. We are repulsed by street shitters.. Stay left.

Yes, just like that, it's why libertarianism will never become mainstream or attractive to voters, supporters are apparently allergic to civility.

This is actually pretty true. Their ideals are good but their presentation sucks. Teapers are worse...the marriage between teapers and libertarians definitely produced an evil,day walking hate filled child with no other purpose than to destroy America.

Rand Paul, I like...but he flip flops too much and is an enemy of Israel. Just for the fact that he wouldn't support Israel is the reason I cannot support him.

So his support for Israel is just for show. I was for him till he came out in support of Israel. I figure I had to pick the lesser of two evils at this point.

Although you are a holocaust denying loon, yes...Rand Paul is a politician and has changed his opinion a number of times to create a base.

Although you are a holocaust denying loon, yes...Rand Paul is a politician and has changed his opinion a number of times to create a base.

So did Obama, but that didn't stop you from voting for him twice.

So did Obama, but that didn't stop you from voting for him twice.

:lol: You are an idiot. I never voted for Obama...but you wouldn't understand that, you are nothing more than a teaper lemming who can only regurgitate a few points given to you by your grand wizard. Suck his cock some more, I am sure he will share with you some more pearls of wisdom.

This much I know: The GOP Primary will not put forth a presidential candidate who can win the General Election.

Sooner or later the GOP will nominate someone who doesn't come off as entirely full of shit.

I realize that the typical USMB nutter doesn't think very highly of his fellow Americans. But the fact is that most people can tell when the the person asking for their vote is pandering, grandstanding or flat out lying.

Therefore, Rand Paul won't become POTUS.

Last edited:
Sooner or later the GOP will nominate so done who doesn't come off as entirely full of shit.

I realize that the typical USMB nutter doesn't think very highly of his fellow Americans. But the fact is that most people can tell when the the person asking for their vote is pandering, grandstanding or flat out lying.

Leave your boy king out of this.

Sooner or later the GOP will nominate so done who doesn't come off as entirely full of shit.

Exactly. And putting Rand Paul in the White House would be the same as putting Ron Paul in the White House. Ain't gonna happen...

That's good for us.. We are repulsed by street shitters.. Stay left.

Yes, just like that, it's why libertarianism will never become mainstream or attractive to voters, supporters are apparently allergic to civility.

This is actually pretty true. Their ideals are good but their presentation sucks. Teapers are worse...the marriage between teapers and libertarians definitely produced an evil,day walking hate filled child with no other purpose than to destroy America.

Damned right it's true, internet libertarians are against practically everything that benefits a working person, offer no constructive ideas and especially cannot defend their views rationally. I like a lot of their stated ideas but people like that who are just mean-asses are exactly the wrong kind of people to extend freedoms past their own narrow bigotry and vindictive natures.

This much I know: The GOP Primary will not put forth a presidential candidate who can win the General Election.

It all depends on what the GOP does with the teapers after this years election. If they continue to let the racist teaper faction speak for them, the GOP will never win another national election. If the GOP crushes the teaper infection...the GOP will come to power again and we can rid America of liberal nonsense.

Jeb Bush has a chance of winning?? Says who??

Those who have the pulse of the nation as a whole and aren't lockstep wingnuts that call anyone they disagree with a RINO.

Who are those?? Link it.. For any IDIOT who thinks the Bush Dynasty is the only answer, here's a get a free lobotomy coupon.. use it.

Link? I think I made my OPINION perfectly clear. It's not my problem that you can't handle it.

Leave your boy king out of this.

You can't help it. You start a thread about Paul....and can't help but bring it around to Obama. Why is that?

Forum List

Back