Has This Ever Happened To You?

I had a stripper in Fayetteville NC insist that she knew me one night, for like an hour, while I kept telling her I had never been to that club before (I hadn't). When she took her wrap off to go onstage I saw a tattoo around her thigh that I recognized and asked her if she had used to work at another club in town...... bingo, mystery solved.
:cool:

Small world.

I had a stripper in Fayetteville NC insist that she knew me one night, for like an hour, while I kept telling her I had never been to that club before (I hadn't). When she took her wrap off to go onstage I saw a tattoo around her thigh that I recognized and asked her if she had used to work at another club in town...... bingo, mystery solved.

Small world.
You haven't been to a real strip club until you've spent an evening at the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta.

1621738010715.png

Small world.
You haven't been to a real strip club until you've spent an evening at the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta.

View attachment 492455

There was a place in Anchorage called the Great Alaskan Bush Company that was a pretty good time, back in the day.

My late brother in law's bachelor party winded up at Pure Platinum, a strip club in San Diego.

Strip clubs have never been my thing, really. None of the girls are goin' home with me and the drinks always taste watered down. I'd much rather spend my cash on a woman with whom I'll be bumpin' uglies with later in the evening. Sure, the girls are hot (at least in the nicer strip joints), but I see hot chicks anywhere. I can check out my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend's ass and instantly be reminded why I don't roam.

But anyway...

So we all descend on the club and sit down. This one cute girl comes over and starts commenting on how I don't look like I'm having a good time, yadayadayada, and that I should loosen up a bit.

From out of nowhere, at that precise moment, I came up with the best line ever uttered in a strip club. I don't know where it came from. I don't know why I said it. But, hey, there it was. There it was, and it was gold:

"I'm sorry. I'm a priest."

The girl took that as a challenge, called over two friends, and they proceeded to perform a lap dance of the highest order. It would've been high 9's and 10's had there been judges.

To this day they think they lap-danced a priest, as we never told them otherwise, and it gives them a good "back when I was stripping" story...

Forum List

Back