Have country music musicians gone Democrat? Why no open support for Trump?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
More nutless Republicans? Does the Left own the asses of country musicians now as well?
Has the Left levied their PC programming on the country music industry?

Why would Morgan Wallen cower and apologize like a little bitch for living free and pursuing happiness?

Last edited:
He accepted a job and the requirements of taking that job. He broke his agreement. Where is the problem?

More nutless Republicans? Does the Left own the asses of country musicians now as well?

Why would Morgan Wallen cower and apologize like a little bitch for living free and pursuing happiness?
The obvious reason..the public is done with Trump..and these people make their livings from their interactions with the public.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in areas that are red.

Last edited:
Country Music pretty much not political.
But, country music is enjoyed by all of the types of Americans who the Progressive Bigots loath.
.......mainstream people, rural people, Christians, suburbanites, wasps, patriots, traditional families, working class, middle class, Southerners, Midwesterners......
Maybe some country artists should make political songs that slams all of the dumb Liberal bigot hate and destruction of traditional society.

The obvious reason..the public is done with Trump..and these people make their livings from their interactions with the public.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in area that are red.

“The public is done with Trump”
Because you say so?
Is that opinion based on the number of supporters at Trump rallies, based on the numerous Trump boat parades and such that are held weekly around the nation, based on the 30 states and 2,623 counties he won before delivering on promises and kicking ass for good Americans?
4ec6i6.jpg

But, country music is enjoyed by all of the types of Americans who the Progressive Bigots loath.
.......mainstream people, rural people, Christians, suburbanites, wasps, patriots, traditional families, working class, middle class, Southerners, Midwesterners......
Maybe some country artists should make political songs that slams all of the dumb Liberal bigot hate and destruction of traditional society.

What you mention is typical Republican cowardice....while ALL of the Left scream at the top of their lungs daily Republicans sit silently on their hands and take the punches thrown by the Left right to the face with a smile...the cowards often apologize for not being Left enough just as Morgan Wallen did.
This shit is sickening.

Everybody loves country music. Hank Williams, Louvins, George Jones, Kris, Gillian, Carters , Johnny Cash, Buck. Just a few of my favourites. Why do you try and compartmentalize it as you do?

What you mention is typical Republican cowardice....while ALL of the Left scream at the top of their lungs daily Republicans sit silently on their hands and take the punches thrown by the Left right to the face with a smile...the cowards often apologize for not being Left enough just as Morgan Wallen did.
This shit is sickening.
Actually I am saying that maybe Country Music should be more political, not more cowardly.

The ones who don't support Trump are probably paid by the ones who hate this country.

Not surprising, buying influence is all that the democrats have. They have no substance and nothing to offer for the people, so they must lie to the people that are too dumb to figure out what is going on.

The ones who don't support Trump are probably paid by the ones who hate this country.

Not surprising, buying influence is all that the democrats have. They have no substance and nothing to offer for the people, so they must lie to the people that are too dumb to figure out what is going on.

That's right. Anybody who isn't a Trump supporter hates America, and wants to destroy the country. You go with that. Let me know how it works out for you.

This shit is sickening.
Actually I am saying that maybe Country Music should be more political, not more cowardly.

I know that’s what you said and you’re right.
My point is, like you asserted, “Republican” celebrities are afraid to get “political” while NO Leftist celebrity is afraid of it. Such a dynamic helps keep Republicans on an un-level playing field. It’s bullshit and born from cowardice as the Left tells them what they can and can’t say, what they can and can’t do, what they can and can’t name their nutless bands.

I haven't heard real country music since at least the late 70s, early 80s. It just doesn't exist any more.

This modern 'bro country' bullshit isn't country. At all. Not even close. They don't even do a good job trying to mimmick it.

Country music fans, in general are republicans.

But, apparently, even Republicans have their limits as to what type of behavior they are willing to accept.

This shit is sickening.

My point is, like you asserted, “Republican” celebrities are afraid to get “political” while NO Leftist celebrity is afraid of it. Such a dynamic helps keep Republicans on an un-level playing field. It’s bullshit and born from cowardice as the Left tells them what they can and can’t say, what they can and can’t do, what they can and can’t name their nutless bands.

Looks like your circle of crazies is getting smaller and weaker.

This shit is sickening.

Wow, a blob supporter claiming that he is being victimized.... Shocking!

I haven't heard real country music since at least the late 70s, early 80s. It just doesn't exist any more.

This modern 'bro country' bullshit isn't country. At all. Not even close. They don't even do a good job trying to mimmick it.

Not even the likes of Hank Williams has the balls to assist in the Rights agenda.

Any man or woman who worships gold cannot, must not be trusted. Such goes doubly true for entertainers who are worshipped by the masses. No graven images, remember? While it is very troubling to realize ones heroes are mostly human scum, every heart and mind must come to this realization or be lost; be swept away by diversion at a moment in history when diversion will kill us.

Country music entertainers, people I've identified with on and off over the years, are nothing more than false idols who live not a shred of the lives they sing about. Same with most "men of god", movie stars, novel writers and the like. In other words none of these famous "artists" are on our side or the side of God, save perhaps for Jim Caviezel and handful of others.

Try not to be too disappointed. All who worship gold, in the end, will betray us.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in areas that are red.
Oh spare us.....country music is now so sissified that no true country artist will go to Nashville anymore. There are likely no Republicans there.

Country music should have more political songs.
There is a wealth of material to write about in how the Left loathes traditional society.

Maybe someone should write a funny song about some of the despicable Democrat politicians and the totally dishonest News channels and Hollywood's supremacist bigots.

Forum List

Back