Have Portlanders finally had enough?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The answer is NO. While some may complain, in the end Portlanders will continue to vote for the same tired woke liberal politicians, who enable and create more drug addicts, more "homeless", more criminals, more filth, more crime.

Portland proposal to ban daytime camping draws both forceful opposition, praise at City Council hearing​

• Updated: Jun. 01, 2023, 8:45 a.m.|
  • Published: Jun. 01, 2023, 8:24 a.m.

Portland residents Wednesday packed City Hall to pillory and praise an effort to ban people from pitching tents on public land anywhere in the city during daytime hours and restrict camping activity around-the-clock near schools and other locations.

More than 100 people testified during a five-hour City Council hearing punctuated by jeers, laughter and applause. And while Portland leaders seemed poised to push ahead with the proposal, which appears to have broad public support, most speakers offered impassioned pleas for them to reverse course.

Just your usual downtown street.

AA15IRLk.img

The answer is NO. While some may complain, in the end Portlanders will continue to vote for the same tired woke liberal politicians, who enable and create more drug addicts, more "homeless", more criminals, more filth, more crime.

Portland proposal to ban daytime camping draws both forceful opposition, praise at City Council hearing​

• Updated: Jun. 01, 2023, 8:45 a.m.|
  • Published: Jun. 01, 2023, 8:24 a.m.

Portlanders got precisely what they asked for. They wanted a blue city and they got a blue city. I don't want to hear a single complaint from this lefty fruitcakes.

I'm glad I had a chance to visit while it was still a clean, beautiful city. I wouldn't go there now without updating my vaccinations and even then, I'd want armed security. Democrats destroy every decent thing they can.

I'm glad I had a chance to visit while it was still a clean, beautiful city. I wouldn't go there now without updating my vaccinations and even then, I'd want armed security. Democrats destroy every decent thing they can.
I might visit in full riot gear and a semi-auto shotgun (minimum).

It is so hard to understand why the people living in Portland and other big, democratic-run cities don't vote the democrats out of office and give the GOP a chance. Those places are turning into real shit-holes but the residents don't do anything about it except bitch. The sad thing is, too many people can't afford to leave cuz their assets are tied up in their property and/or businesses.

It is so hard to understand why the people living in Portland and other big, democratic-run cities don't vote the democrats out of office and give the GOP a chance. Those places are turning into real shit-holes but the residents don't do anything about it except bitch. The sad thing is, too many people can't afford to leave cuz their assets are tied up in their property and/or businesses.

Don't let them fool you. The people who vote for the DemoKKKrats who run these filthy shitholes LIKE the conditions in their cities. And the leaders LOVE it, it keeps people poor, scared, addicted, and easy to control.

Forum List

Back