Have you ever known something was going to happen seconds before it did?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm not much of a clairvoyant but I do remember one time years ago when I just knew something was going to happen and I acted on it. I was in a bar waiting for my girl friend at the time to return from the bathroom. I saw a girl who was drunk walking toward where I was sitting. In my mind's eye, I saw her get tripped by someone and fall hard. I got up walked towards her and sure enough she tripped over someone's foot and fell straight into my arms. There were people who saw it and they were saying "Nice catch dude! Did you see that?" Anyone experience anything like that?

Last summer I was driving home with my wife one night in a heavy rain storm on a long two lane highway through farmland mostly, when out of nowhere a big deer ran in front of the car and I skidded to a sideways stop as it casually kept going.

And you really could call it a premonition, because even being an experienced driver but going about 55 in an SUV in poor visibility in the rain, I don't honestly know how a was alert enough to react in time. And we've hit them before under different circumstances- my wife and one of my son's both totaled their cars 2 years ago just weeks apart.

Or maybe I just got lucky this time.

I was 16 and all of a sudden I felt apprehensive about my Dad.
I called my stepmother and she was in tears....turned out my Dad had an accident at his farm and was run over by a brush hog when he fell from his tractor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back