Have you wondered how many people are watching the Olympics

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Through five days of competition and one day of ceremonies, the 2024 Paris Summer Olympic Games have accrued over 8 billion streaming minutes – more than the number of streaming minutes for for 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the 2022 Beijing Olympics combined. And there are still 13 more days to go.

Seems a lot of people love the Olympics as much as I do.

NBC is the worst, I'm not completely sure but I think Comcast owns them, which would explain everything. Their incessant commercials, which you cannot even FF thru on Peacock, has meant I have barely watched it.

The obsession with Celebs that are there to watch the events is annoying as hell.

Other than that I have not had too many issues, I am flipping back and forth between 3 to 5 channels at any given time, often two different channels on two different monitors

All I see of it is what you post.....Nice of you to carry NBC's water.

I do not give a fuck about NBC, you people are so fucking odd. I would be watching the every bit I could if it were on Channel One Russia. It is about getting to see 100 different sports over the course of a couple weeks. It is about seeing someone from St Lucia win the first ever medal for their country or to see Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone destory the field in an Olympics final so badly my wife though the 2nd and 3rd place runners were winning

I do not give a fuck about NBC, you people are so fucking odd. I would be watching the every bit I could if it were on Channel One Russia. It is about getting to see 100 different sports over the course of a couple weeks. It is about seeing someone from St Lucia win the first ever medal for their country or to see Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone destory the field in an Olympics final so badly my wife though the 2nd and 3rd place runners were winning

Got it. As you don't work. Someone else is working for you and for your Panamanian dream lol!

NBC is the worst, I'm not completely sure but I think Comcast owns them, which would explain everything. Their incessant commercials, which you cannot even FF thru on Peacock, has meant I have barely watched it.
LOL.....I can't stand programming with commercials anymore and have you noticed.....They are pretty much synchronized across the major channels.

I'm watching the TV series Lost on Netflix.....With no commercials it's an interesting series.

Each episode was an hour on TV.....They are around 40 minutes on Netflix.

Forum List

Back