May 30, 2021
this is my creation of a healthy Smoothie " MAIK "
Ingredians:

Möhre................Carrot
Apfel................. Apple
Ingwer.............. Ginger
Knoblauch........ Garlic

Ginger may make it spicy, but its healthy and will strenghten your immunity

Garlic is good for your heart, and even helped myself with my own heart Problems

Since i consume / eat Garlic on a daily base, i have no more Arithmie Problems.

Starting 2022 they will charge a Deposit in Germany for all Bottles and small Containers even "Tetra packs"

So therefore from 2022 i will not purchase drinks in a bottle or tetrapack at the stores anymore, and will make
My own Limonade ........ Lemon concentrade topped off with water and sugar for the Taste., and filled it up in bottles to go...... much more cheaper, more healthy and no hassle to return the empty Trash to the store, to get the stupid Deposit back, I have paid before

Not a huge fan of garlic, but otherwise sounds good.
Well..... stechmücken = Mosquitos dont like it either, and therefore, they dont bother you

Garlic is very healthy...
Many russians eat it daily, and many russians get very old
guess why??

B.t.w.. do you like cabbage and cornbeef?

this is my creation of a healthy Smoothie " MAIK "
Ingredians:

Möhre................Carrot
Apfel................. Apple
Ingwer.............. Ginger
Knoblauch........ Garlic

Ginger may make it spicy, but its healthy and will strenghten your immunity

Garlic is good for your heart, and even helped myself with my own heart Problems

Since i consume / eat Garlic on a daily base, i have no more Arithmie Problems.

Starting 2022 they will charge a Deposit in Germany for all Bottles and small Containers even "Tetra packs"

So therefore from 2022 i will not purchase drinks in a bottle or tetrapack at the stores anymore, and will make
My own Limonade ........ Lemon concentrade topped off with water and sugar for the Taste., and filled it up in bottles to go...... much more cheaper, more healthy and no hassle to return the empty Trash to the store, to get the stupid Deposit back, I have paid before
thanks. :thankusmile:

Not a huge fan of garlic, but otherwise sounds good.
Well..... stechmücken = Mosquitos dont like it either, and therefore, they dont bother you

Garlic is very healthy...
Many russians eat it daily, and many russians get very old
guess why??

B.t.w.. do you like cabbage and cornbeef?
I do indeed like cabbage and corned beef. I prefer my cabbage as sauerkraut though.

Garlic vegetables contain more medicinal benefits, lots of people are getting good health benefits while consuming this vegetable daily. Garlic will increase blood circulation and give more immunity power.

Forum List

Back