Heated Exchange: Mike Pompeo and The Hill's Niall Stanage clash over if media is "obsessed" with Jan 6 & why Pompeo barely mentioned Jan 6 in his book

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've read Pompeo's book, he really erupts, lets loose, so why not address Jan 6 and give his take on it, seems kind of a cop out.

I'll explain again. J6 was a made for TV melo-drama setup and FACILITATED by the Democrats. It was sad that 50 over zealous protesters took the bait and ran through the barricades and the Capitol doors OPENED ON THE DEMOCRAT'S ORDER. But it is what it is.

I'll explain again. J6 was a made for TV melodrama setup and FACILITATED by the Democrats. It was sad that 50 over zealous protesters took the bait and ran through the barricades and the Capitol doors OPENED ON THE DEMOCRAT'S ORDER. But it is what it is.
1. Was J6 an FBI setup? The FBI had people in all of the militias involved. So why didn't they warn the DC police and the Capitol Police?
2. Why wasn't the National Guard activated as requested by Capitol Police Chief Sund and President Trump?
3. Why wasn't the DC Police there in force to stop the protest from getting out of control?

Forum List

Back