Hello all!

Noah

Rookie
Sep 29, 2010
Good to be onboard!

I'm a new "old" poster. I joined about ten years ago but never posted in a single thread. I live in the Southeastern US and enjoy good people of both political persuasions.

Are you nice?

Good to be onboard!

I'm a new "old" poster. I joined about ten years ago but never posted in a single thread. I live in the Southeastern US and enjoy good people of both political persuasions.

Are you nice?
Hi, my nephew's called Noah and I like Biblical first names whether that's your real name or not.
So if I ask you a question will I have to wait ten years to get a reply?

Hi Oz, you will receive a minty fresh reply with an honest answer. My screen name it is part of my last name.

Good to be onboard!

Are you nice?
so what youre saying is you never posted on this account and since its a new yr and a new POTUS you figured you would switch accounts to start afresh,,

it OK you wouldnt be the first one to do multiple accounts,,

progressive hunter, that would be negative. Although that would be my suspicion too if I were a seasoned forum veteran.

Good to be onboard!

Are you nice?
How did you remember your screen name and password?

Hey rightwinger, it's a common password that I've used in the past and the name was saved on an old text file.

Think of the lines of Kim Novak and you get the idea. A little rearrangement of a letter here and a letter there, and Noah becomes the finished result.

Hi Oz, you will receive a minty fresh reply with an honest answer. My screen name it is part of my last name.
Hey. Welcome. I joined in 15 for 22 posts and left because I was so impressed.

You haven't been here in 10 yrs.....LOLOL

Their saying you planned this 10 yrs ago with multiple accounts???LOLOL

You will be called a Sockpuppet named Ropey. People still believe I'm Ropey. Maybe I am Ropey and just don't know it.

Forum List

Back