Hello all!

Did you see that I went out with a Big Bang today?

Note to mods on every board: Banning by IP doesn’t work with straight talk users. You would have to ban 999,999 numbers.

I can’t tolerate racists.
Hmmm ok. I can tolerate racists for quite some time until I reach my limit and then I get a little crazy.

Dawn, I own several properties. Two down here, two in Texas and one in WY.

Good to be onboard!

I'm a new "old" poster. I joined about ten years ago but never posted in a single thread. I live in the Southeastern US and enjoy good people of both political persuasions.

Are you nice?
Welcome to USMB as an active member, Noah. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Good to be onboard!

I'm a new "old" poster. I joined about ten years ago but never posted in a single thread. I live in the Southeastern US and enjoy good people of both political persuasions.

Are you nice?
It depends...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Same as the day you signed up.

Am I nice? My wife has, on numerous occasions, called me an asshole, but we've been together for more than twenty years so I can't imagine she thinks I'm that bad... My kids seem to like me... my mom still talks to me and she seems to like me... my best friend of more than forty years still talks to me... My dogs seem to like me, but that may have something to do with food, I'm not sure...

But...

I really don't like most people and I don't know the names of my neighbors. We've lived in this house for seven years...

Good to be onboard!

Are you nice?

Go fuck your whore mother.

You sort of have the Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation philosophy figured out.

Nice.

Good to be onboard!

Are you nice?
Noah is glad to be onboard.

How original.

Forum List

Back