Hello all!

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 22, 2021
I'm Duncan and use the name Esdraelon as a biblical reference. It's the name of a plain that you might have heard of ;)
I enjoy discussing current affairs and political issues and have very strong opinions that are sometimes mistaken for a desire for violence. I DO NOT desire violence, I'm merely giving an opinion of where I think this nation - and the wider world - are headed.
I come off as a smart mouth at times when it isn't my intent and if I offend, please tell me.

I'm Duncan and use the name Esdraelon as a biblical reference. It's the name of a plain that you might have heard of ;)
I enjoy discussing current affairs and political issues and have very strong opinions that are sometimes mistaken for a desire for violence. I DO NOT desire violence, I'm merely giving an opinion of where I think this nation - and the wider world - are headed.
I come off as a smart mouth at times when it isn't my intent and if I offend, please tell me.
Welcome
Do you have thick skin or thin skin?

Welcome
Frankly, it depends on my mood :) I can take abuse as well as dish it out but I just wanted to explain from day one that sometimes I sound like a jerk without meaning to. I don't mind being called out if that offends people. As a rule, If I'm TRYING to be a smart-a$$, there isn't much room for doubt. The bottom line is it's extremely rare for me to allow comments to cause me to become personally offended.

Welcome
Frankly, it depends on my mood :) I can take abuse as well as dish it out but I just wanted to explain from day one that sometimes I sound like a jerk without meaning to. I don't mind being called out if that offends people. As a rule, If I'm TRYING to be a smart-a$$, there isn't much room for doubt. The bottom line is it's extremely rare for me to allow comments to cause me to become personally offended.
I'm already bored so jump into a discussion...NOW!

Welcome
I am sawdust but, hello.

Welcome.

Never apologize here. They will turn and rend you.

Welcome
I am sawdust but, hello.
I get it...bored...then swadust.
I get it...
OK!

You'll be fine --you can threaten just about anyone here. Have lots of fun.

Welcome
I am sawdust but, hello.
I get it...bored...then swadust.
I get it...
OK!
You must be a college grad.

Especially a guy named FlaCalTenn

Certainly you can cone up with a clever twist in those 3 states.

I merely call him Flatcan

I merely call him Flatcan
Hmmm...not bad....Florida, Tennessee, Canada.

Oh, they'll tell ya all right..

HAHAHA! Just joking kinda sorta.

I'm the resident hillbilly troll. You might get used to me.

Anyway, stay out of the dark corners and you'll be fine!

;) Welcome!

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.
Be as smart as you want and feel free to be an ass.

Welcome

1616467731898.png

View attachment 471135
Welcome to the Jungle.
Be as smart as you want and feel free to be an ass.

You have come in here at a dark time....I think this board does not have much of a future....just to mention a couple of reasons why--the biden regime will soon be cracking down on boards such as this....their excuse will be racism and hate speech.

Then another huge problem for this board is so many dummies on here....I dont know where they are coming from but they have really dumbed down this board.

Another big reason......which I cannot mention but if you are very astute and a veteran of other boards you will know what I am talking about .....as in the key woid being incompetent....far too incompetent for the positions they occupy...have I gone too far?

Irregardless.....I am considered the intellectual giant of this board...cuz I know whats what.

You didn't wander in unvaxxed did you? The mods are checking that aren't they? My god we're all going to die

Welcome, and have fun. :)

Forum List

Back