Hello everyone

Hi. Welcome.

. . . and are there no good British discussion forums? Why are there so many common wealth posters on this site? :eusa_think:

Hello, be sure to read all the rules.

1621182619233.png

1621182756158.png

1621182822955.png
1621182672423.png

I joined in April this year and realised just now that I didn't introduce myself :rolleyes: So anyway, I'm from UK and am here mainly for the games at first, but I may start to expand into other areas in due course. Expect the occasional injection of my quirky humour from time to time ;)
What surprises me the most about the UK is that you guys know way more about America than our own breathing American libturds. Quite amazing finding this out,

I joined in April this year and realised just now that I didn't introduce myself :rolleyes: So anyway, I'm from UK and am here mainly for the games at first, but I may start to expand into other areas in due course. Expect the occasional injection of my quirky humour from time to time ;)
What surprises me the most about the UK is that you guys know way more about America than our own breathing American libturds. Quite amazing finding this out,

There are lots of good documentaries on UK TV about the USA.

I have several books on English history do you?

I have several books on English history do you?
Ah, history :) Well I have an ancestor who emigrated to England from Germany about 120 years ago. If he'd got on a different boat, I could have been in Texas by now. But I'm not. Lucky Texas, lol

I believe it was you my dear who told me the BBC showed the whole planned riot unedited in liberal speak. And how it showed this looked like a precoordinated planned attack.

Even I saw the libturds version and it smelt really foul even without all the fake news edit.

Libturds cock gobbled it all up every dripping drop

I believe it was you my dear who told me the BBC showed the whole planned riot unedited in liberal speak. And how it showed this looked like a precoordinated planned attack.

Even I saw the libturds version and it smelt really foul even without all the fake news edit.

Libturds cock gobbled it all up every dripping drop

It wan’t the BBC, nor would it have been.

It was an American live streaming, unedited and without commentary. Starting in the Ellipse.

The UK has a similar thing, when it covers demos and suchlike events.

Leaving the viewer to make up his or her own mind.

Welcome to USMB, Loremipsum. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Sorry to hear of the Queen's husband recently. I've always admired the Royal family for their humanitarian good deeds. It makes the Brits look like caring folk of the best kind. ♡♡♡♡♡

I would like to personally apologize for the rude behavior we showed in 1776 toward your King George and your army. Tea, which appears to be your beverage of choice, was rudely tossed into Boston Harbor in a protest against taxation and for that we are sorry. Anyhow, welcome to this board and be careful, there are still some Americans that have a chip on their shoulder.

I would like to personally apologize for the rude behavior we showed in 1776 toward your King George and your army. Tea, which appears to be your beverage of choice, was rudely tossed into Boston Harbor in a protest against taxation and for that we are sorry. Anyhow, welcome to this board and be careful, there are still some Americans that have a chip on their shoulder.
I don't know which is funnier. Your post or avatar.......................LOLOL

I think we personally made up for it by saving them from becoming Jakbootin Huns TWICE................America lost about 600k lives with a million shot to pieces mentally or physically to do this.

We made up for upsetting the Nutjob King George. God we drove that guy into insanity where a Regent had to take over governing while he was babblin in his room for years. He lived well in his 80's Lol How we kicked his ass twice with a rag time army.

Forum List

Back