Hello Forum

Doc Savage

Rookie
May 11, 2021
New to this forum, but not forums in general; I dont have much use for blind party affiliation, and tend to take what appeals to me from various parties and jam it into a ball of wax to my liking.

Peace. :)

New to this forum, but not forums in general; I dont have much use for blind party affiliation, and tend to take what appeals to me from various parties and jam it into a ball of wax to my liking.

Well howdy doc!

welcome and beware,there are alot of trolls here who cannot accept pesky facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same ignoring the facts how their partys policys were the same as the other parties policys they condemn.

Well howdy doc!
Hello Mr Galt; I believe you are the third JGalt I have run across over the years in various boards and forums. :)

Enjoy the Forums.

Enjoy the Forums.

Worst is yet to come??:(
Thats depressing.....I just survived 2020.

Well howdy doc!
Hello Mr Galt; I believe you are the third JGalt I have run across over the years in various boards and forums. :)

I have a lot of brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and uncles.

:laughing0301:

Well howdy doc!

I have a lot of brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and uncles.

:laughing0301:
Big family...I get it; I escaped one those too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back