Hello from Idaho

Oh dear, I never would have guessed Mr Rancid. I spent 20 years in Boise moving to the Oregon Coast in 2018.
I'll bet you're not from Boise - WAY too liberal for you. Maybe Twin, Pokie, Clayton or Marsing? :)
Naw..this dude has panhandle written all over him...CdA...Sandpoint...Post Falls...Hayden...Bonner's Ferry.
My stomping grounds. Mostly good people.

Lol - Militia member up in Idaho panhandle right here kids! ^ 3%er?
Yep, Patriot. You wouldn't be comfortable up here. You're not allowed in the women's restroom up here.
And where I live the women pack guns and SHOOT queers or men in their restrooms. View attachment 460834

Sandpoint? :lol:
I'm betting Athol..Sandpoint's a bit ritzy for the militia crowd.
Athol is full of atholes.
True that...along with Silverwood.
Btw...family still lives in Garwood. Pity about the tavern.
Drove past many times.

Oh dear, I never would have guessed Mr Rancid. I spent 20 years in Boise moving to the Oregon Coast in 2018.
I'll bet you're not from Boise - WAY too liberal for you. Maybe Twin, Pokie, Clayton or Marsing? :)
Naw..this dude has panhandle written all over him...CdA...Sandpoint...Post Falls...Hayden...Bonner's Ferry.

Yep, Patriot. You wouldn't be comfortable up here. You're not allowed in the women's restroom up here.
And where I live the women pack guns and SHOOT queers or men in their restrooms. View attachment 460834

You ever been to Sandpoint?

Yes beautiful - And I nailed it HuH? :D

You ever been to Sandpoint?

Yes beautiful - And I nailed it HuH? :D
Oh yeah, you nailed it. Oh yeah.

Oh yeah, you nailed it. Oh yeah.

Thanks - It is a beautiful place. And thankfully most of the Neo-Nazis and Klansmen have been booted.
Plenty of kooky, dangerous militias still up in them thar hills however.

Sandpoint.jpg

Hello from Idaho. I am a passionate Trump supporter and make no apologies for that.

View attachment 455213
Poor delusional oaf.
View attachment 455215

View attachment 455220

lol ... you support trump.

can't get any more delusional than that. i am looking fwd to crossing paths with you on the forums...
View attachment 455267
View attachment 455268
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello from Idaho. I am a passionate Trump supporter and make no apologies for that.
Hello my midwestern neighbor! Welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy your time here. I’m relatively new but became a daily reader at the get-go. A good thing about this forum is that you can pretty much choose your battles according to topic, tweak your “environment”, and once you get to know the regular posters you can choose to engage or otherwise.
Not what I am finding at all. I am not enjoying my time here. It is nothing but a constant battle being outnumbered by the loony left trying to suppress, obfuscate, ridicule, bait, deny, twist literally everything I post ... and to often post outright lies. Typical left ... zero ethics, integrity, honesty, caring about absolutely nothing but keeping their party in power ... including not caring a bit about our Constitution or Republic. This is not fun, it is WAR.
Boy you can say that again,so what all is there to do in Idaho? And welcome aboard.

Hello my midwestern neighbor! Welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy your time here. I’m relatively new but became a daily reader at the get-go. A good thing about this forum is that you can pretty much choose your battles according to topic, tweak your “environment”, and once you get to know the regular posters you can choose to engage or otherwise.
Not what I am finding at all. I am not enjoying my time here. It is nothing but a constant battle being outnumbered by the loony left trying to suppress, obfuscate, ridicule, bait, deny, twist literally everything I post ... and to often post outright lies. Typical left ... zero ethics, integrity, honesty, caring about absolutely nothing but keeping their party in power ... including not caring a bit about our Constitution or Republic. This is not fun, it is WAR.
Boy you can say that again,so what all is there to do in Idaho? And welcome aboard.
I do a lot of shooting, lots of motorcycle riding, and I am a blues guitar player and spend a lot of time practicing / learning new licks.

I do a lot of shooting, lots of motorcycle riding, and I am a blues guitar player and spend a lot of time practicing / learning new licks.
Any good scenery to brag about in Idaho where you have done motorcycling? Have you been in the neighborhood of shot gun rapids? Pics of it to post?

Last edited:
Any good scenery to brag about in Idaho where you have done motorcycling? Have you been in the neighborhood of shot gun rapids? Pics of it to post?
One of my favorite rides is from Grangeville, Idaho to Missoula, MT. It follows the Lewis and Clark trail along the Clearwater river and over Lolo pass.

Last edited:
Put them on ignore, I did.

I escaped Idaho as a college student (80's)...lived out towards Kuna...still inside Boise city limits back when JR could be found in Moons playing checkers wearing a sweatsuit driving a 60's Cadillac and not a bit of Identification on him...not one officer would dream of citing him. But he wasn't obnoxious or doing anything that created waves either... although if someone else created waves in his direction there usually was a tidal wave in return.
He's the reason Micron's HQ is there.

I have heard that things have changed up there somewhat...lots more people than ever before.

Last time I looked my first kiss spot at the train station was still there. (Overlooked the capitol building) but a person would probably get a ticket for parking these days.

I'm guessing that the Cross on Table Rock is still lit up at night. Dunno.

Forum List

Back