Hello

Here to check the place out. Big fan of pork products and guns. One of those "deplorables" that women warned you about!
Welcome! Southerner? I found a lot of southern cooking way too salty and they said it was the fat back. Otherwise, I loved it.
Hope you like donuts, too. Make yourself at home.
View attachment 221779
Yep, little hick town in Fl. Got any beer? Donuts are cool but beer is where it's at!

Not in the panhandle, I hope.
Since I deleted the donut post, Welcome.

upload_2018-10-10_15-14-28.png

Award for most self-effacing 'avatar'.
Pork in moderation is ok.
Beer, especially German, is fine.
Don't look for much originality here and be prepare to be projected upon, misinterpreted and vilified for whatever position you may take.

Not in the panhandle, I hope.
Since I deleted the donut post, Welcome.

View attachment 221780
Nope, inland a good bit in SW Fl. Just a gusty and cloudy day for us. Bit I did have all the fun of Irma last year. Tore us up pretty good and sounded like a freight train running thru my yard, house just started to flood.

Thanks for the welcome, and beer!
I went through a hurricane once in Connecticut, and it sounded like a jet plane was coming down the street. For hours. I know what you mean. We mostly just lost a lot of tree limbs and of course electric forever.

Award for most self-effacing 'avatar'.
Pork in moderation is ok.
Beer, especially German, is fine.
Don't look for much originality here and be prepare to be projected upon, misinterpreted and vilified for whatever position you may take.
Hello, as to the bold it's to be expected on political forums. I was recently called a "rape supporter" for not poo pooing Kavanaugh.

You already admitted to being deplorable, so the question is just how crazy are you. On a scale of 1 to 10 with #10 being Hillary and Obama run an international rape and murder ring base in Kenya, and #1 being Sunday's sermon was about it's just fine to grab women by the pussy cause Jesus probably did it too. Where would you fit on the scale?
"thirty" I'm VERY "deplorable" I support the President.

Hello Fatback! Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. Stay away from Bulldogs scale. I tried it and it called me an asshole.

What's up with the quote system here? It quotes, quotes and everyone gets an alert? It looked like cutting the non relevant quotes, omitted the name of the person I intended to quote?

What's up with the quote system here? It quotes, quotes and everyone gets an alert? It looked like cutting the non relevant quotes, omitted the name of the person I intended to quote?
Everyone you quotes gets an alert unless they turn it off. They don't want anyone to edit a quote either. You can make multiple quotes by hitting the QUOTE button or just hit the REPLY button to just quote the one post and whoever it quoted.

The solution is to FUCK THE QUOTES AND THE ALERTS and then:

164040820-bacon-wallpapers.png

Mmmmmm....Bacon!

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Forum List

Back